Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Crazy Is Arizona?
How Crazy Is Arizona?
We produce asswipes like this!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/losing-...t-citizen/

Quote:Losing GOP candidate files lawsuit claiming newly-elected Latina state rep in Arizona is not a citizen

Quote:In January 2018, Novoa claimed the U.S.-Mexico border is “infested by illegal aliens” and, according to the KJZZ radio station, accused “U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and California’s attorney general, Xavier Becerra, of being part of a radical Mexican-Islamic-Catholic movement.”
RE: How Crazy Is Arizona?
"Mexican-Islamic-Catholic" conspiracy??

No hate for the Gay Jews??
Dying to live, living to die.
Give her time, hon.  These fuckers never get less crazy.
All kidding aside, there used to be talk in Ulster about an Irish-Jewish cabal plotting the violent reunification of Ireland, based solely on the fact that Dublin had a Jewish mayor.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
She looks like the love child of Theresa May and Arlene Foster.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Go sit out in that sun for a few days, see if you don't get a bit nutty.

Tongue
(November 9, 2018 at 5:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We produce asswipes like this!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/losing-...t-citizen/

Quote:Losing GOP candidate files lawsuit claiming newly-elected Latina state rep in Arizona is not a citizen

Quote:In January 2018, Novoa claimed the U.S.-Mexico border is “infested by illegal aliens” and, according to the KJZZ radio station, accused “U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and California’s attorney general, Xavier Becerra, of being part of a radical Mexican-Islamic-Catholic movement.”

Don’t know about Mexicans, but Islamics and Catholics would have to undergo some radical upgrading of soft and hardware to be able to become part of the same movement. Currently they are on experimental cognition v0.001.
Most of us know better than to sit in the sun.

I was astounded when I first got here and noted that the landscapers and road crews were covered from head to toe and wore big hats.  But, they did live here before air conditioning.
(November 9, 2018 at 10:21 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Go sit out in that sun for a few days, see if you don't get a bit nutty.

Tongue

Lived here my entire life, that's just silly.
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(November 10, 2018 at 12:21 am)Minimalist Wrote: Most of us know better than to sit in the sun.

I was astounded when I first got here and noted that the landscapers and road crews were covered from head to toe and wore big hats.  But, they did live here before air conditioning.

Sunburn/sun stroke, not good. You can get skin cancer quicker that you might think. And yes, they are acclimatized. The people in the Sahara are careful to cover up as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3267 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1205 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Arizona Republicunts Minimalist 6 856 November 3, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1697 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2532 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3404 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Romania's hot events [crazy] Zenith 1 731 February 2, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables A Theist 74 10835 November 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy Minimalist 12 2217 October 23, 2016 at 7:56 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Arizona - Republicunt heaven. Minimalist 7 1618 November 10, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Chad32