Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not My Governor
Not My Governor
I am not happy with the results of the election in my state.  Brian Kemp did not win fair and square.  He remained Georgia Secretary of State while he ran for governor.  There was too many shenanigans going on down here, under his authority.  Kicking off names from the voter rolls, trying to consolidate 7 polling stations into one in one county that is majority black and rural.  I saw on the news where some people showed up at their regular polling stations only to be told they had already been recorded as voted when in fact they had not.  I have no doubts that Kemp stole this election.

Commentary: Here is how Brian Kemp is Stealing the Georgia Election https://www.salon.com/2018/11/09/comment...-election/

Stacy Abrams is not taking this lying down though.  She formed a PAC, Fair Fight Georgia, and is suing the State of Georgia to change the laws concerning voting:

Lawsuit by Abrams PAC continues debate over voter suppression in bitter Georgia governor’s race https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...07edc2d059
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
RE: Not My Governor
It's Georgia.  Surely you cannot have expected anything else?
He cheated fair and square. Nothing you can do about it now.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Imagine how much we'd have been screaming...in the old days.... if another country ran an "election" like that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures? onlinebiker 44 2931 February 21, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Poor Jan Brewer - AZ's former governor - Minimalist 26 2771 June 29, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Court Smacks Down Governor Shitstain of AZ... Minimalist 0 775 July 7, 2014 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Governor of Kentucky Minimalist 2 938 September 28, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
Star Crazy pastor is running for governor of Virginia. He is fucking crazy! Big Blue Sky 6 2463 June 7, 2013 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  JanPac Arizona Governor lulz! 5thHorseman 12 3858 April 16, 2012 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: mediamogul
  Washington State Governor Proposes Legalizing Gay Marriage LarissaAnn 7 3274 January 5, 2012 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  So, Governor. How'd All That Praying Shit Work Out For You? Minimalist 9 4517 August 18, 2011 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Governor "Death Panels" Gets Her 2nd Kill Minimalist 3 1573 January 6, 2011 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious