Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you watch The Amazing Atheist?
Lightbulb 
Do you watch The Amazing Atheist?
If so what is he's best video?

If you haven't heard of him check out his videos are full of comedy and awesome arguments. Absolutely worth watching

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist

Worship
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Do you watch The Amazing Atheist?
Never heard of this person.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(June 10, 2013 at 6:39 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Never heard of this person.

he has the most popular atheist channel on youtube. Worth a watch
Dunno OK

Just finished watching A History of Ancient Britain
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Not by free will (though I do agree with TJ mostly). My boyfriend is a big fan though and stole my speakers, so now I basically wake up to the sound of the Amazing Atheist's voice every day.. '-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 10, 2013 at 6:45 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Dunno OK

Just finished watching A History of Ancient Britain

ok watch this one:

(June 10, 2013 at 6:54 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Not by free will (though I do agree with TJ mostly). My boyfriend is a big fan though and stole my speakers, so now I basically wake up to the sound of the Amazing Atheist's voice every day.. '-_-
What an great way to start your day isn't it?
(June 10, 2013 at 6:58 am)Just Chilling Wrote: What an great way to start your day isn't it?

No. I prefer silence in my mornings. TJ can get a bit loud at times..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 10, 2013 at 6:34 am)Just Chilling Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist
First impression: What a prick!

Second impression: He's the height of full-of-himselfery!

Current working assessment: Makes me laugh Smile
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
Are you watching the same dude I'm watching? The guy's an asshole, and his arguments concerning anything other than atheism are complete crap. Don't waste your time on him.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I'm with him for his videos on feminism (that it's bullshit.) I usually agree with his position, but not always his arguments.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2245 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cage matches I would watch onlinebiker 16 1233 April 4, 2022 at 1:27 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2787 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3771 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Lasers are Amazing!!! chimp3 12 1300 August 10, 2017 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  AmAm (Amazing America) rado84 6 1669 July 14, 2015 at 9:43 am
Last Post: rado84
  Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now? TeaPartyTeen 30 4532 January 2, 2015 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: robvalue
Wink Do you watch adventure time? Big Blue Sky 4 988 June 22, 2013 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Can you watch this without getting a brainhemorrage? Something completely different 4 924 February 15, 2013 at 2:58 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  20 Amazing Tolkien Tattoos thesummerqueen 12 5237 December 20, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: Shell B