Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you watch adventure time?
Wink 
Do you watch adventure time?
This cartoon is so amazing seriously. It's so rare that any television show gets me sucked into it but especially a kid's cartoon. Their show is full of humor,triply landscapes,it has an absolutely amazing story sometimes they
are so emotionally deep, if you are an sci-fi fan this show is going to be an blast for you.

If you want to watch it click here it's free: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/adventure-time

Here are the reasons why you should at least try to watch it: http://rhapsodistreviews.wordpress.com/2...ture_time/
http://blogs.laweekly.com/arts/2012/04/a...premie.php
If you get sucked in this show watch the one called I remember you probably the most emotional think I have ever watched.

Try watching it and tell me what you think (if you won't get an episodes you will need to watch some older episodes because they are kinda linked together)

Hope you will enjoy this cartoon

Peace
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Do you watch adventure time?
My soon-to-be 7 year old loves Adventure Time. He and my 5 year old like to pretend they're Finn and Jake, and make up adventures when they play... It's normally Adventure Time or Captain Underpants themed.
I love it!!!!!!

Lumpy Space Princess FTW

Seriously it is so well written and cute
Yeah, it's a winner in this house too. I started really getting into it around the time the Lich first showed up, and the story stuff started becoming more important.

In fact, last Christmas we just used a bunch of Adventure Time plush toys to decorate our tree. It was rad. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Never really caught on for me personally, but my little brother really likes it.

I want to buy the first season and play all the episodes while tripping out on shrooms or acid or something. Seems like it would be a real good time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2271 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cage matches I would watch onlinebiker 16 1234 April 4, 2022 at 1:27 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2849 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 1958 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3789 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2697 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 5050 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13139 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8794 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
  When was the first time you realized you were obsolete? Foxaèr 33 2998 January 18, 2016 at 12:43 am