Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cage matches I would watch
Cage matches I would watch
Put a Hari Krishna and a Jehovas Witness in the cage.

See which annoys the other to death.
RE: Cage matches I would watch
Yeah, what happens when a JW knocks on hare Krishna's door?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Adam Sandler and a pack of Tasmanian devils.

Who’s funny now, Mister Funny Man? WHO’S FUNNY NOW??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Joe Manchin and Marjorie Trailer Queen, but it has to be a fight to the death.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Mr. Rogers and Statler & Waldorf.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You cant annoy hari krishna to death. He will just reincarnate.
Kate Beckinsale vs. Mila Jovovich in string bikinis  Great
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Robin Williams and George Carlin.

(April 3, 2022 at 3:37 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Robin Williams and George Carlin.

See who decomposes first?

Razz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2265 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2799 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3787 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Why would God do this to me when it would help him TorchWOULD_or_WOULDNT 55 6403 February 20, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Norman Humann
Lightbulb Do you watch The Amazing Atheist? Big Blue Sky 19 5379 October 7, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
Wink Do you watch adventure time? Big Blue Sky 4 991 June 22, 2013 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  If I would visit the U.S.A., which state would you recommend me to visit? L.A.F. 27 11255 April 28, 2013 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: L.A.F.
  Can you watch this without getting a brainhemorrage? Something completely different 4 926 February 15, 2013 at 2:58 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot