Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask a gay man.
ask a gay man.
This doesn't mean I'm gay I just want this thread for the questions that you ask gay men, since we now have a thread for asking lesbians stuff.

The first question I have for gay men is what did you think the first time you saw a vagina (not counting your own mothers while you were coming out)

Second question when did you first realize you were gay?

Third question what goes through your mind when you see females? I cannot imagine seeing a female and not feeling anything, unless the female was hideous in some physical way or if I had already spoke to her and realized I hated her personality to a point I couldn't view her sexually.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: ask a gay man.
First question: Wanna go out?
Tongue
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?

[Image: LB_Header_Idea_A.jpg]
(June 23, 2013 at 11:40 am)paulpablo Wrote: The first question I have for gay men is what did you think the first time you saw a vagina (not counting your own mothers while you were coming out)

Second question when did you first realize you were gay?

Third question what goes through your mind when you see females?

1. I cannot recall thinking much of anything, except perhaps that it was not particularly appealing. It was not as though I threw a flaming hissy by wailing my arms through the air and exclaiming Ewwww. I have never seen one in real life, by the way. The only ones I have seen were in sexual education class or in images.

2. I first realized I was gay when I reached puberty at around fourteen. I was walking from one class to the next, and I noticed how appealing the ass in front of me was. It belonged to a guy wearing tight wrangler jeans, and the sight excited me as no woman ever has.

3. I simply view women the way one platonic friend views another.

By the way, I think I am the only gay male on here.

(June 23, 2013 at 11:44 am)One Above All Wrote: First question: Wanna go out?
Tongue

As long as you are buying dinner.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What is your favorite part of the male body?

Do you get turned on by looking at your own body?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(June 23, 2013 at 11:52 am)paulpablo Wrote: What is your favorite part of the male body?

Do you get turned on by looking at your own body?

1. I am an ass man. That is basically the first place my eyes land after I look at his face.

2. Yes, I get turned on by my own body. I am a sexy beast.
~ Erin Hunter
Are you more of a giver or a taker?

Have you ever wished you were born a girl so you could attract even more men?

(June 23, 2013 at 11:49 am)Maelstrom Wrote: zed I was gay when I reached puberty at around fourteen. I was walking from one class to the next, and I noticed how appealing the ass in front of me was. It belonged to a guy wearing tight wrangler jeans, and the sight excited me as no woman ever has.

3. I simply view women the way one platonic friend views another.

By the way, I think I am the only gay male on here.

(June 23, 2013 at 11:44 am)One Above All Wrote: First question: Wanna go out?
Tongue

As long as you are buying dinner.
I just noticed your avatar and I'm 99.99999% sure I recognise you! You're Wolfy, right? RIGHT? OMG! How have I never noticed your pic before? Aaaaah!
Paul, you sure have a lot of questions. Is there something you want to tell us?
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

(June 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I just noticed your avatar and I'm 99.99999% sure I recognise you! You're Wolfy, right? RIGHT? OMG! How have I never noticed your pic before? Aaaaah!

Bolt Rules!

(June 23, 2013 at 11:59 am)paulpablo Wrote: Are you more of a giver or a taker?

Have you ever wished you were born a girl so you could attract even more men?

1. I used to be a bottom, then versatile, but now I am strictly a top.

2. I used to perform in drag, but I never wished that I was a girl.
~ Erin Hunter
(June 23, 2013 at 12:01 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: Paul, you sure have a lot of questions. Is there something you want to tell us?

I like to get into peoples minds,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie Edwardo Piet 5 1727 December 19, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet