Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam: 0 - Germany: 5
Islam: 0 - Germany: 5
If I am not mistaken this is the fifth time that the German authorities managed to foil an islamist terror attack in Germany.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germ...07756.html

Good that they are good at doing their job.

But as a pessemist I have to add, that they didn`t manage to catch a marauding bunch of nazi terrorists for 10 years.
RE: Islam: 0 - Germany: 5
(June 25, 2013 at 10:29 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: But as a pessemist I have to add, that they didn`t manage to catch a marauding bunch of nazi terrorists for 10 years.

For whatever reason, Germany has just never excelled at intel. That's more the British forte. You guys more excel at the kick-down-the-door-and-storm-the-building (or country) part.

My advice is to coordinate more with the British. They can tell you "the bad guys are here" and you can negate their existence. What an unstoppable team that would be.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Working with Germany's Military is kinda cool. They have a different approach to things.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(June 25, 2013 at 10:40 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: For whatever reason, Germany has just never excelled at intel.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGMM7uKoa6X3dpykUEFeQ...i68VMKtm8N]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
They did infiltrate the Allies' entire spy organization in the Netherlands during WWII, though. They captured some agents parachuting down and made them send messages back to Britian saying that everything was OK. Even though the agents had a special code where if there was trouble to make a mistake every 17th character or so, for some reason this wasn't caught by British intelligence. So the Germans at first used the captured agents to send messages, then took over the job themselves. While they were sending messages to Britain detailing glowing reports of intelligence successes, they were actually rounding up the entire Allied intelligence network in the Netherlands, and of course requesting more agents and material, which would then be captured right at the drop zones.

Of course when it came to D-Day, the Allies had the Abwehr completely fooled into thinking that Normandy was a feint and the real invasion would occur at Pas-de-Calais.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1446 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4733 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Can We Sue Germany for WWII? InquiringMind 59 5192 September 30, 2016 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Fuck Man....When GERMANY Accuses You of War Crimes Minimalist 75 12494 January 2, 2015 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Dear American College students: Go to Germany TaraJo 12 4058 October 11, 2014 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nietzsche Understood that Germany Must be Destroyed EgoRaptor 103 21531 January 26, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Chas
  Germany & Austria Should Be Annexed to the Surrounding Countries EgoRaptor 15 3951 January 12, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
Information Should Germany be Occupied Again? EgoRaptor 77 23153 January 10, 2014 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Russia becoming the new Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 5014 December 20, 2013 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  "third gender" to be officialy recognised in Germany Something completely different 27 6644 August 20, 2013 at 3:23 am
Last Post: Kayenneh