Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teachers Unions explained
Teachers Unions explained

Worth watching. LOL.
The only freedom, is freedom from illusion.
RE: Teachers Unions explained
I hate these kind of videos. If you have something to say, just say it. Don't create these crappy videos with poor speech and crappy graphics.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Not these videos again... The last guy that used these was an anarchist, which given your hatred of government... Are you an anarchist? These videos don't make sense. They oversimplify the argument and give some bad info. Also the sim characters with computerized voices are annoying.
BTW: My 5 year old asked, "Why is the man naked?" I agree, misplaced buttons...
You are so full of shit it is amazing!

These videos are narrowminded idiotic production which do not offer any analsys but are designed to convey a message to the simple minded inbreed cowfuckers of Mississipi, Alabama and Texas. Now would you bring forward your case, with your own fucking arguments or finaly leave this forum and troll someone else with your utterly worthless horseshit!
Another title for this thread could have been "Teachers Unions Exposed"...

Greed, self interest, and political power. That's the teachers' unions...

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 18, 2013 at 8:49 am)festive1 Wrote: Not these videos again... The last guy that used these was an anarchist, which given your hatred of government... Are you an anarchist? These videos don't make sense. They oversimplify the argument and give some bad info. Also the sim characters with computerized voices are annoying.
BTW: My 5 year old asked, "Why is the man naked?" I agree, misplaced buttons...

What does oversimplified mean? How can you make something 'too simple', isn't simplicity the most preferable form of language?
Quote: That's the teachers' unions...

Spent a lot of time in detention, huh dickhead. Try blaming yourself and not your teachers for what you are now.
(July 19, 2013 at 6:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: That's the teachers' unions...

Spent a lot of time in detention, huh dickhead. Try blaming yourself and not your teachers for what you are now.

Right, because the victims of abuse should critisize them self, not the abusers.

Tells me a lot about your childhood.
(July 19, 2013 at 6:51 pm)Koolay Wrote:
(July 19, 2013 at 6:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Spent a lot of time in detention, huh dickhead. Try blaming yourself and not your teachers for what you are now.

Right, because the victims of abuse should critisize them self, not the abusers.

... Detention is for when you did something wrong. You weren't "abused." You were a rule-breaker.
(July 19, 2013 at 7:10 pm)MikeTheInfidel Wrote:
(July 19, 2013 at 6:51 pm)Koolay Wrote: Right, because the victims of abuse should critisize them self, not the abusers.

... Detention is for when you did something wrong. You weren't "abused." You were a rule-breaker.

Teachers do not follow their own rules, why should I?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump voters, explained Aroura 33 5139 October 17, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Brexit explained for 'Muricans. Whateverist 26 2402 July 8, 2016 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Trump Explained Minimalist 20 4270 December 11, 2015 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Solving Illegal Immigration: Labor Unions in Latin America! CristW 27 5911 July 26, 2014 at 8:14 am
Last Post: CristW
  Unions Demand Repeal Of Obamacare A Theist 48 12772 July 18, 2013 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why are Teachers Teaching? Koolay 17 3454 June 30, 2013 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Fruity
Brick Labor Unions - are you for or against it and why? reverendjeremiah 55 18301 August 7, 2011 at 11:12 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Hawaii govnernor vetos civil unions bill Cego_Colher 8 2853 July 10, 2010 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: chasm
  Secularity and Secularism explained. Paul the Human 3 1666 April 21, 2010 at 5:16 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  UK teachers to find potential terrorists Kyrill 6 2586 February 4, 2010 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Meatball