Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
Wow
They live large!

Talk about taking advantage of the congregation.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Wow
the fuck???

who would even watch that?
That Dusty guy sure puts things into perspective, doesn't he? Those rich preachers driving around in Ferraris and claiming that God wants them to be rich while also claiming that they're helping the community make me sick.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I like how make it sound like L.A. preachers are a special breed of preachers. That was more like a sample of what a preacher IS.
I was walking along the road with a Christian friend, ready to give my life to Christ.Angel
"Don't you see it?" he asked. Smile
"What?" Undecided
"It's Jesus! He's revealing himself to us!" Confusedhock:
"Really? Where? Where is he?" Sad
"Gone. You missed him." Wink Shades
"Shit." Angry
This is my testimony. You can't find Jesus if he's hiding. Big Grin
Hallelujah.Worship
(July 26, 2013 at 9:03 am)GodIsDead Wrote: I like how make it sound like L.A. preachers are a special breed of preachers. That was more like a sample of what a preacher IS.

No... that is what you would like "preacher" to be.

And what about the MILLIONS of good Christians?
Quis ut Deus?
I think this has either gotta be fake, or the preachers on this show are dumb as shit. Actually, after a second viewing here's my conclusion. Dusty is fake, and the other preachers are dumb as shit.
(July 26, 2013 at 10:06 am)ronedee Wrote: No... that is what you would like "preacher" to be.

Are you saying that one should ignore it when bad things happen and then only look at good things????

Life is not a ponyranch!
(July 26, 2013 at 10:21 am)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(July 26, 2013 at 10:06 am)ronedee Wrote: No... that is what you would like "preacher" to be.

Are you saying that one should ignore it when bad things happen and then only look at good things????

Life is not a ponyranch!

No. What I am saying is what I said.

Its like saying Hitler represents every German. I'm not fool enough to believe something like that. Because I know the TRUTH.
Quis ut Deus?
(July 26, 2013 at 10:50 am)ronedee Wrote: Its like saying Hitler represents every German. I'm not fool enough to believe something like that. Because I know the TRUTH.

Is this thread in any way at any point indicating that all christians behave like the priests in that clip!?

No.

So why did you post that useless information?
(July 26, 2013 at 11:15 am)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(July 26, 2013 at 10:50 am)ronedee Wrote: Its like saying Hitler represents every German. I'm not fool enough to believe something like that. Because I know the TRUTH.

Is this thread in any way at any point indicating that all christians behave like the priests in that clip!?

No.

So why did you post that useless information?

Why is this thread in existence?
Quis ut Deus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow, the real reason why bad things happen. Ziploc Surprise 37 13650 January 7, 2013 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: RichardP
  wow... ohh EPiC FAiL 6 2361 August 17, 2012 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  WOW, the Bible Agress with Atheist!!!! TRUTH1986 32 17904 June 21, 2009 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Dotard