Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the racist van!
Stop the racist van!
This van is supposed to tour the "multicultural" areas of London in an attempt to tell the illegal immigrants to leave the country. Well, some people were not happy wth it.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: Stop the racist van!
(July 28, 2013 at 10:49 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: This van is supposed to tour the "multicultural" areas of London in an attempt to tell the illegal immigrants to leave the country. Well, some people were not happy wth it.

it isn't a racist van, immigration has nothing to do with race.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(July 28, 2013 at 11:00 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(July 28, 2013 at 10:49 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: This van is supposed to tour the "multicultural" areas of London in an attempt to tell the illegal immigrants to leave the country. Well, some people were not happy wth it.

it isn't a racist van, immigration has nothing to do with race.

It is, according to what people are saying.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
And should you believe people on the internet?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(July 28, 2013 at 11:22 am)Dragonetti Wrote: And should you believe people on the internet?

Well, I don't live there do I now. I'm just saying that people think that this van is racist.
As stated, immigration has nothing to do with race. Why care what other people think? How does it effect you?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
(July 28, 2013 at 11:27 am)Dragonetti Wrote: As stated, immigration has nothing to do with race. Why care what other people think? How does it effect you?
I haven't said it effects me friend.
(July 28, 2013 at 11:25 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(July 28, 2013 at 11:22 am)Dragonetti Wrote: And should you believe people on the internet?

... I'm just saying that people think that this van is racist.
Possibly illegal immigrant people?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
So why give the anti-immigration movement any press or acknowledgement?

Are you an immigrant in London?
(July 28, 2013 at 11:32 am)Dragonetti Wrote: So why give the anti-immigration movement any press or acknowledgement?

Are you an immigrant in London?

Nope, nor do I have any intent of being one, yet I have given this as an example of how "racism" is used as excessively as possible, even when it's not the case, like in this one.

(July 28, 2013 at 11:31 am)A Theist Wrote:
(July 28, 2013 at 11:25 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: ... I'm just saying that people think that this van is racist.
Possibly illegal immigrant people?
Well, I can't know, mate. But it is the legal immigrants that have objected to it vocally, as illegals obviously cannot do so, in addition to a whole lot of liberals, calling it racist for simply telling illegal immigrants to kindly piss off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25979 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2068 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 843 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4845 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2486 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1150 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6743 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 759 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters. Whateverist 11 2561 April 10, 2017 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist