Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyrics
Lyrics
Has anyone got spare lyrics I can steal and use for my band? No pressure or anything if you have lyrics and don't want them to be used then don't post them but if anyone's got any spare I'm doing this purely out of interest, the front man in my band is actually very good at lyrics writing, I want to work on some of my own but I'm very crap at it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Lyrics
Oh dearest pie, you're looking for a pie in the sky
if you go eat a whale

I'll find something to nail

Nail it hard! Nail it hard! Nail it hard like a jabber-doo dig!

Nail it hard! Nail it hard! Nail it hard like a jabber-doo DIG!!

If everybody wants to sit down, they can smell the pie and jump all around, fuck all those other guys, they are totally deadbeats, if we don't keep on dancing we'll get destroyed... or employed.

You want a job? You want a job? None to be found. You eat like a hound, I make leave like a tree, I dance all night until I'm so free it just has to be me.

This is getting pretty stale...

So to all you clowns... sitting around, remember the hard times, and don't forget the good times, because if you're gonna keep coming, I'm gonna keep running and then spring onto your back....

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

IF YOU WANT IT THEN

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

So, keep on doing it then you fucking prick, before we all destroy the enviroment and eat like confounded pigs. Oh well, they can't sweat... so I say I sweat like a hog when I'm in a winter bog.... a swamp under the frozen ice... I'm quite nice.

SOOOOooo

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

IF YOU WANT IT THEN

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

Coming around and all gone, it's time to miss the pigs........
(August 2, 2013 at 5:35 pm)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: Oh dearest pie, you're looking for a pie in the sky
if you go eat a whale

If everybody wants to sit down, they can smell the pie and jump all around, fuck all those other guys, they are totally deadbeats, if we don't keep on dancing we'll get destroyed... or employed.

You want a job? You want a job? None to be found. You eat like a hound, I make leave like a tree, I dance all night until I'm so free it just has to be me.

This is getting pretty stale...

So to all you clowns... sitting around, remember the hard times, and don't forget the good times, because if you're gonna keep coming, I'm gonna keep running and then spring onto your back....

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

IF YOU WANT IT THEN

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

So, keep on doing it then you fucking prick, before we all destroy the enviroment and eat like confounded pigs. Oh well, they can't sweat... so I say I sweat like a hog when I'm in a winter bog.... a swamp under the frozen ice... I'm quite nice.

SOOOOooo

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

IF YOU WANT IT THEN

Destroy the whales....

Crush the snails....

Evil bastard.

Not like me.

Coming around and all gone, it's time to miss the pigs........

i might be able to salvage some ideas out of that

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Lmfao it was a joke on the spot...
(August 2, 2013 at 5:37 pm)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: Lmfao it was a joke on the spot...

haha I realized that. I think some people might be ready for the snails nails song though

Hhahaha Smile
The songs in those Mel Bay beginner books have great lyrics.

"Jimmy crap corn, and I don't care. Jimmy crap corn and I don't care..."
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
There is a joke... It is an inside joke by comedians, for comedians... it could make a nice song...
It's called "The aristocats"

Here's a version of it:

(August 2, 2013 at 5:27 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Has anyone got spare lyrics I can steal and use for my band? No pressure or anything if you have lyrics and don't want them to be used then don't post them but if anyone's got any spare I'm doing this purely out of interest, the front man in my band is actually very good at lyrics writing, I want to work on some of my own but I'm very crap at it.

What kind of lyrics are you looking for?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(August 2, 2013 at 6:29 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(August 2, 2013 at 5:27 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Has anyone got spare lyrics I can steal and use for my band? No pressure or anything if you have lyrics and don't want them to be used then don't post them but if anyone's got any spare I'm doing this purely out of interest, the front man in my band is actually very good at lyrics writing, I want to work on some of my own but I'm very crap at it.

What kind of lyrics are you looking for?

One's about your life stories.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect Song Lyrics The Valkyrie 22 1168 January 20, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Random Song Lyrics Puke Skywalker 13 2607 July 22, 2017 at 8:38 am
Last Post: brewer
  Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos Shell B 64 4603 December 22, 2016 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Misheard Lyrics chimp3 23 1903 December 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: abaris
  The 'Random Lyrics When Drunk And In A Good Mood' thread. Edwardo Piet 5 1688 August 22, 2016 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Pro Sanders Lyrics Mechaghostman2 4 1117 January 29, 2016 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Favorite song lyrics Longhorn 20 2772 May 19, 2015 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Lyrics, rhymes, poems, ect thread. JohnDG 6 1901 November 30, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  My favorite lyrics. leo-rcc 7 2481 February 7, 2010 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Some Bad Religion lyrics... Baird 1 1885 December 16, 2008 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki