Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Poll: Waterbenders would totally be the hottest lesbians in the Avatar universe.
This poll is closed.
Gurl, you know it.
37.50%
3 37.50%
I disagree! Firebenders, Earthbenders, or Airbenders are totally hotter.
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished watching my lesbian soap opera
Just finished watching my lesbian soap opera
Now I need another. But I don't have the means to get it >_< But I soon will, so HALP!

Good lesbian dramas. Geif me. Plox. I don't care if they're anime, or television, or movie, or not even safe for work... just gimme.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Just finished watching my lesbian soap opera
The Lair and Dante's Cove were two of my favorite gay dramas.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Would that have been Orange is the new Black?
Did you ever see Tipping The Velvet?
I had a post mentally laid out making the case that the Kyoshi Warriors are the hottest lesbians, but I see that isn't the point now.

Still, I'd risk death by animation to be the meat filling in a Suki and Ty Lee sandwich.
See? There's like 4 things I haven't watched. No, I just rewatched South of Nowhere.

And Ty Lee and Suki are the sexiest non-benders... but that's not really the question (gods but they're limber). Ty Lee might even BE a lesbian Smile (wishful thinking, methinks)

Not that that's your point, but... yeah Dodgy
South of nowhere is just north of somewhere.

(Note: I have no clue what this topic is about)
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

(August 6, 2013 at 2:05 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: [something something something]
Good lesbian[...]

Sorry that's all I needed to read to approve strongly.
I like Lost and Delirious. Whether or not it's actually good is a matter up to debate. Let's see here, there's also The L-Word, of course, with lots of hot chicks in it. To be honest, I prefer lesbian comedies like Gray Matters or DEBS.
(August 6, 2013 at 1:58 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: South of nowhere is just north of somewhere.

(Note: I have no clue what this topic is about)

And yet, the titles are both deliciously euphemistic.

(August 6, 2013 at 2:06 pm)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: Sorry that's all I needed to read to approve strongly.

Given that I wasn't looking for your approval, I find that you could have done much better with a suggestion involving good lesbians Sleepy

(August 6, 2013 at 2:37 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I like Lost and Delirious. Whether or not it's actually good is a matter up to debate. Let's see here, there's also The L-Word, of course, with lots of hot chicks in it. To be honest, I prefer lesbian comedies like Gray Matters or DEBS.

I'll look into them... is The L-Word actually good? I always assumed it was made for the benefit of guys Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you watching on Youtube? Angrboda 11 629 July 19, 2023 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What are you currently watching on YouTube? Angrboda 13 783 January 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What I learned from watching 3 movies. Gawdzilla Sama 2 373 May 2, 2018 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Enjoyment from watching others get hurt, and sociopathy Catholic_Lady 106 10850 November 29, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  LGBTQ question. Watching Sense8 on Netflix Goosebump 0 366 February 5, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2159 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around ashabasha17 13 2870 November 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Ask a lesbian My imaginary friend is GOD 45 8403 June 24, 2013 at 4:21 am
Last Post: max-greece