Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Simple Questions show Atheistic Origin Science is false (proof 2 begins)
Some Simple Questions show Atheistic Origin Science is false (proof 2 begins)
Atheistic origin science has a lot of explaining to do to counter the very obvious and scientific conclusion that God, the Almighty Creator, indeed created all things. A thorough investigation into the facts, the laws of nature, mathematics, and logic will prove that this alternative explanation, of an origin without God, is totally false and contradictory.

Therefore, a second irrefutable proof of the existence of God Almighty the Creator can be made. Assume indeed that atheistic origin science is correct, and all of the creation can be explained without God by the laws of nature and random chance. As will be shown, this assumed theory will prove to be false. And since the only alternative to a Creator is false, then again the fact that the Creator, God Almighty, exists will have been proven again.

Atheistic origin science claims that it can explain the origin of things without God. The claim is that most things have been explained and only the details need to be ironed out. The truth is that atheistic origin science has not been able to answer anything of importance in the origin question. If anything, new discoveries have ended all hope that it will ever be successful. So after over 150 years since Darwin, and over 50 years of an extensive effort, atheistic origin science has not answered anything. Why does anybody believe it ever will? Most of its believers have either died or will die before anything will ever be answered.

To show that atheistic origin science has failed, I will just ask for some simple answers to some very simple questions. If atheistic origin science has answers, this should be no more than to copy the answers from the verified answer book of atheistic origin science.

If there are no real answers, it proves my point.

If the answers given are not complete answers, avoids questions, dances around questions, or doesn't answer one single question, what does that say about the claims of atheistic origin science.

Please note I have some more simple questions to ask.

Questions

What was the first living thing?

Was it made of just proteins?
If so, how many amino acids did it have and what was their sequence?
What are the odds of that happening?
Please show real calculations.
How did it then make the jump to RNA and DNA?

Was it made of just RNA and proteins?
If so, how many nucleotides for the RNA and amino acids for the proteins?
What were the sequences for both?
How did it then make the jump to DNA?

Did it actually use DNA?
If so, how many nucleotides for the DNA?
What was the DNA code sequence?

What was the 2nd living creature?
The 3rd, 4th ... up the actual first cell?
What are the odds of each of those jumps?

Upward evolution

Could man have evolved from an apelike creature in just 5 million years?
What are the odds based on the fact that there would be about 30 million base code differences in a 3 billion base code DNA between the 2 creatures, only 500,000 generations in that time, and only at most several million individuals for each of most of those generations?
What are the odds?
How did that happen since higher-level creatures use sexual reproduction?

Now repeat that feat for the over 100 million species that have been supposedly on the Earth. What are the odds of that?

Given the fact that mutations in general corrupt the DNA code, why is the DNA code of all species not completely corrupted after the long line of progression over hundreds of millions of years?

The fossil record

Why does the fossil record show distinct species fully formed throughout?

Why has not a single chain of missing links of one disparate species becoming another ever been found in the entire fossil record?
There are millions of chains of missing links still missing. None have been found.

Provide one set of dates for one supposed intermediate species. Give the dates of the ancestor, the intermediate and the descendent species for one intermediate species.
RE: Some Simple Questions show Atheistic Origin Science is false (proof 2 begins)
Popcorn

This is going to be fun.

Edit: here's a real numerical ratio to consider- 1:1. I can safely calculate odds all day when the ponies have already crossed the finish line.
RE: Some Simple Questions show Atheistic Origin Science is false (proof 2 begins)
(October 3, 2013 at 6:54 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: Atheistic origin science has a lot of explaining to do to counter the very obvious and scientific conclusion that God, the Almighty Creator, indeed created all things. A thorough investigation into the facts, the laws of nature, mathematics, and logic will prove that this alternative explanation, of an origin without God, is totally false and contradictory.

God is unverifiable, which means that there can't be a "scientific conclusion that God, the Almighty Creator, indeed created all things." It's an oxymoron. Therefore, this doesn't follow:
Quote:Therefore, a second irrefutable proof of the existence of God Almighty the Creator can be made. Assume indeed that atheistic origin science is correct, and all of the creation can be explained without God by the laws of nature and random chance. As will be shown, this assumed theory will prove to be false. And since the only alternative to a Creator is false, then again the fact that the Creator, God Almighty, exists will have been proven again.

~
Quote: Atheistic origin science claims that it can explain the origin of things without God. The claim is that most things have been explained and only the details need to be ironed out. The truth is that atheistic origin science has not been able to answer anything of importance in the origin question. If anything, new discoveries have ended all hope that it will ever be successful. So after over 150 years since Darwin, and over 50 years of an extensive effort, atheistic origin science has not answered anything. Why does anybody believe it ever will? Most of its believers have either died or will die before anything will ever be answered.

To show that atheistic origin science has failed, I will just ask for some simple answers to some very simple questions. If atheistic origin science has answers, this should be no more than to copy the answers from the verified answer book of atheistic origin science.

If there are no real answers, it proves my point.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And closely related to this is the infamous God-of-the-gaps that we're all too familiar with, which is what you're employing here. It's definitely the least convincing argument out there.

Quote:If the answers given are not complete answers, avoids questions, dances around questions, or doesn't answer one single question, what does that say about the claims of atheistic origin science.

That we don't know how that particular thing works yet. This very thought is what I'm assuming gets most scientists up in the morning, as there's no bigger thrill than pushing the limits of our knowledge base just that little bit further. In terms of your argument here... *shrug* so what?

If we were living several hundred years ago, you'd be asking where the rain comes from, and skeptics failing to answer such a difficult question for its time would mean that you'd conclude victory, that the God-of-the-gaps exists. Again, it's the least convincing argument out there.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Why ask us these questions? Most of us aren't scientists or experts in what you want to know. Go ask the people that study these things.
(October 3, 2013 at 7:09 am)Insanity x Wrote: Why ask us these questions? Most of us aren't scientists or experts in what you want to know. Go ask the people that study these things.

Just look the answers up.
(October 3, 2013 at 7:10 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: Just look the answers up.

Why? I know what I want and need to know. Why should I have to go find out things I don't know or care about for your sake?
(October 3, 2013 at 7:12 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(October 3, 2013 at 7:10 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: Just look the answers up.

Why? I know what I want and need to know. Why should I have to go find out things I don't know or care about for your sake?

There are no answers to the questions I gave for the first creature.

Atheistic Origin Science is false. It will never have the answers.
OMG .. What were you doing during high school biology class? Were you home schooled or something?

Science is about taking observations, creating a hypothesis that agrees with the observations, creating a fair test of the hypothesis, and then improving the hypotheses by integrating the results of the testing. Ad nauseum.

Your questions are silly, and can be answered by a simple google search using the terms "abiogenesis research"
Read some Jack Szostak article or videos.

Atheists are fine with the "We don't know for sure" answer, and we don't plaster god into every unknown. We know that the christian god is made up nonsense, so we would never default to it. Would you ever say that you don't know how plants aim themselves toward the sun, so you default to little green pixies going out and adjusting them all day while you aren't looking?

Oh, and here are some real calculations for you!
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t/n/tn...age004.jpg
http://classes.mst.edu/ide120/lessons/co...ions_5.gif
http://rocketbelts.americanrocketman.com...ations.gif
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(October 3, 2013 at 7:15 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: There are no answers to the questions I gave for the first creature.

Atheistic Origin Science is false. It will never have the answers.

A bit bold to say that an answer will never be found. I care little either way. Even if its all wrong it doesn't mean your god is real.
(October 3, 2013 at 7:17 am)Brakeman Wrote: OMG .. What were you doing during high school biology class? Were you home schooled or something?

Science is about taking observations, creating a hypothesis that agrees with the observations, creating a fair test of the hypothesis, and then improving the hypotheses by integrating the results of the testing. Ad nauseum.

Your questions are silly, and can be answered by a simple google search using the terms "abiogenesis research"
Read some Jack Szostak article or videos.

Oh, and here are some real calculations for you!
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t/n/tn...age004.jpg
http://classes.mst.edu/ide120/lessons/co...ions_5.gif
http://rocketbelts.americanrocketman.com...ations.gif

Please look up the information of the first creature and so forth, and post it right here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not sure Stan will show up. Brian37 20 571 March 3, 2024 at 3:06 am
Last Post: no one
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2092 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The false miracle of Fatima now a movie Foxaèr 17 1622 September 6, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4537 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  World ending on April 23rd, says false prophet Divinity 41 8479 April 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Josh McDowell and the "atheistic" Internet Jehanne 43 6029 February 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supernatural denial, atheistic hypocrisy? Victory123 56 9295 February 1, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Satan, anti-christ, false prophet vorlon13 43 8069 November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Some questions for you Joz 16 3344 January 29, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Athene
  A Simple Way to Shut Up a Street Preacher Jonah 44 28325 August 12, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: robvalue