Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not if the victim's White
Not if the victim's White
More racial double standards...A White combat veteran was fatally stabbed to death by five Black men, (who just happened to be soldiers themselves). Police initially thought it was a hate crime motivated by race but have now changed their minds even though racial slurs were shouted at the victim as they drove by in their car.

But of course it's not a hate crime if the victim happens to be White...

Quote:Here's how the newspaper describes it:

The crime does not appear to be racially motivated, although police initially believed it may have been because of the comment yelled about the soldiers being "white boys." Here's how the newspaper describes it:

The crime does not appear to be racially motivated, although police initially believed it may have been because of the comment yelled about the soldiers being "white boys." When detectives interviewed the victims and the suspects, (Lakewood police spokesman Chris) Lawler said nobody could remember the exact comment and race was never discussed during the confrontation. Geike and the soldier who stabbed him never spoke during the altercation.

Earlier, Matthew Barnes, a soldier who was holding Geike in his arms when he died, told KIRO that someone in the car had yelled "cracker" and "white" at the soldiers numerous times.

"Cracker" sounds racial to me...
http://www.thetimesherald.com/usatoday/article/2935737
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Not if the victim's White
Quote:When detectives interviewed the victims and the suspects, (Lakewood police spokesman Chris) Lawler said nobody could remember the exact comment and race was never discussed during the confrontation. Geike and the soldier who stabbed him never spoke during the altercation.

Maybe you want the cops to plant evidence like they do with guns?
Race war now!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I get racism is bullshit, but why the special emphasis on showing blacks as perpetrators? It looks...suspect.
(October 7, 2013 at 7:55 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I get racism is bullshit, but why the special emphasis on showing blacks as perpetrators? It looks...suspect.

This guy opened a thread in which he accused a black conspiracy of attempting to destroy white culture. Previously he had also opened a thread accusing a liberal conspiracy to be at war with men.

what else would you expect from someone like that?

[Image: IMG_3989-1.jpg]
(October 7, 2013 at 9:13 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 7:55 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I get racism is bullshit, but why the special emphasis on showing blacks as perpetrators? It looks...suspect.

This guy opened a thread in which he accused a black conspiracy of attempting to destroy white culture. Previously he had also opened a thread accusing a liberal conspiracy to be at war with men.

That picture looks to be of my wife's uncle.
(October 7, 2013 at 9:23 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: That picture looks to be of my wife's uncle.

Oh so you also have those kind of relatives?

I have one who kept his 1930s Brownshirt uniform for "sentimantal value".

The only good thing about such people is that they will die one day.
(October 7, 2013 at 9:28 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(October 7, 2013 at 9:23 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: That picture looks to be of my wife's uncle.

Oh so you also have those kind of relatives?

I have one who kept his 1930s Brownshirt uniform for "sentimantal value".

The only good thing about such people is that they will die one day.

Not me! That corn pone and moonshine loving Jezebel I married. My family is from the Northern US...our hillbilly kin look Amish.

Well I don't know about those, but I blame not the blacks, they certainly are not the perpetrators, simply tools, nothing more. Those who kiss the asses of minorities wherever they are(leftists&liberals) too are nothing but tools in the hands of a certain.....people.
The enemies of every nation on earth. You don't want to let the Austrian guy worry you A Theist. I see that you also have come to the conclusion that you are becoming less and less able to exercise your national rights as the founding majority of the country.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Quote:This guy opened a thread in which he accused a black conspiracy of attempting to destroy white culture. Previously he had also opened a thread accusing a liberal conspiracy to be at war with men.
Nope. You're a liar. I never said any such thing. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and the double standards of far-left radicals and Black activist agitators in racial issues. Whenever there's a White on Black incident some of you guys here have it posted all over the forum screaming about how racist Whites are and apologizing that you have White skin. You guys love to set yourselves up as the "Great White Protectors" of Black people. You also have the idea that Blacks are somehow justified when they commit acts of violence against Whites. After all, the evil White oppressors deserve it because of the days of slavery which ended during the Civil War. Oh, but Black people can't be racist can they?

Quote:what else would you expect from someone like that?

what else would you expect from a naive pimple-faced Hitler Youth who has a Google education?

[Image: 8lma.jpg]

(October 7, 2013 at 7:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:When detectives interviewed the victims and the suspects, (Lakewood police spokesman Chris) Lawler said nobody could remember the exact comment and race was never discussed during the confrontation. Geike and the soldier who stabbed him never spoke during the altercation.

Maybe you want the cops to plant evidence like they do with guns?

Quote:The crime does not appear to be racially motivated, although police initially believed it may have been because of the comment yelled about the soldiers being "white boys."....

Earlier, Matthew Barnes, a soldier who was holding Geike in his arms when he died, told KIRO that someone in the car had yelled "cracker" and "white" at the soldiers numerous times.

I thought you didn't trust Cops Min. What makes you think they're being honest here? If the victim happened to be Black in this incident do you honestly think that far-left radicals such as yourself and Black activist race hustlers like Jackson and Sharpton are going to be satisfied with the cops' final conclusion here? Hell No they wouldn't!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8212 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1162 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4329 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 230 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Seven states bar people with a criminal record from receiving victim's compensation Angrboda 34 2330 September 23, 2018 at 5:16 am
Last Post: viocjit
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 362 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4107 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2138 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The White House, an adult daycare center. Jehanne 3 845 October 9, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0