Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shame On Display
Shame On Display
[Image: FOX-NEWS-Viewers-threaten-rape-and-murde...heists.jpg]

I say let the fools put up their silly cross - I think it is a fitting example to display what religion is capable of.
RE: Shame On Display
I like the michael Perri one which says with no hint of irony.

Quote: these people are fing scum of the earth. Can we start killing them now? few groups are more hate filled than atheists

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Well that's what Jesus would have done.

Jesus always packed a 12 gauge for emergencies.
(October 9, 2013 at 3:31 pm)max-greece Wrote: Well that's what Jesus would have done.

Jesus always packed a 12 gauge for emergencies.

While he rode his T-rex.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:TO ALL ATHEISTS DIE AN GO TO HELL HAHA IF I COULD ID SHOOT ALL OF YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A 12GAUGE
Lol'd.
Wow that's pretty messed up Sad
And people wonder why I despise xtians?
(October 9, 2013 at 3:40 pm)mostlysilent Wrote: Wow that's pretty messed up Sad

And those were just the Quakers!

Big Grin
Reading the above, I am once again ashamed of my atheism, when so confronted with the clear out-pouring of Christian love and forgiveness.

Dunno if any of you lot have heard of Ian Paisley, famed evangelist and lunatic from Northern Ireland. He once said, in public, that murdering Catholics is not a sin, since doing so speeds them on to the punishment they so richly deserve.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I agree the comments are deplorable. The suit filed by American Athiest, Inc. does not rise to that level, but it's still a dick move.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3019 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Jesus Vandal Attacks Atheist Display Minimalist 24 3816 December 24, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Shame Ciel_Rouge 4 1723 November 6, 2012 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Ciel_Rouge
  Cardinal urges Christians to display crosses (with pride) Welsh cake 7 4013 April 7, 2012 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  More of my family's repugnant display of faith Erinome 44 12281 October 24, 2011 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Dutch newspaper finds pardon of gay couple in Malawi a shame. leo-rcc 3 2065 June 1, 2010 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Tiberius