Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Vandal Attacks Atheist Display
Jesus Vandal Attacks Atheist Display
Yes. A fine xtian has shown that jesus loves the little vandals of the world.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/flori...y-display/

Quote:Police have arrested a woman accused of destroying the Satanic Temple’s “holiday display” in the Florida Capitol, the Tallahassee Democrat reports.

The controversial display — in which an angel can be seen descending into a pit of fire — stood alongside both traditional Christian Nativity scenes and an 8-foot-tall “Festivus pole” made of Pabst Blue Ribbon cans until 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, when Susan Hemeryck walked up to two Florida Department of Law Enforcement Capitol Police officers and told them that she was “sorry, but I have to take this down.”
RE: Jesus Vandal Attacks Atheist Display
Min, it is a satanic temple. So yeah shitheads vandalising other shitheads.
(December 24, 2014 at 12:53 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Min, it is a satanic temple. So yeah shitheads vandalising other shitheads.

I feel bad for the satanists in this country. They are the polar opposites of the sky daddy followers. Yet the sky daddy followers have some nerve to do something bad to the satanists.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'm sure that little prick jesus approves.
the most amazing thing about this story is that there's actually a festivus pole there. ClapClapClapClap

They should have one in every city.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Quote:The controversial display — in which an angel can be seen descending into a pit of fire — stood alongside both traditional Christian Nativity scenes and an 8-foot-tall “Festivus pole” made of Pabst Blue Ribbon cans until 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, when Susan Hemeryck walked up to two Florida Department of Law Enforcement Capitol Police officers and told them that she was “sorry, but I have to take this down.”
Are they sure she wasn't referring to the beer?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Mind you, it is a crime and should be punished. As far as I am concerned i hold satanists in the same regard as any of the other fantasy driven idiots.
I am certain her theistitards consider her a martyr.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The display she tore down looks like a piece of trash anyway.

I like the Oklahoma satanic monument, because it looks classy.
http://gawker.com/we-have-seen-the-oklah...1570504715
(December 24, 2014 at 1:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Mind you, it is a crime and should be punished. As far as I am concerned i hold satanists in the same regard as any of the other fantasy driven idiots.

Fair enough. The other side of the same coin. But I bet Christian ritual orgies are much more boring...
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catholic vandal on trial: punishment would be an "attack on Christians." Esquilax 91 15061 February 5, 2015 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7225 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Shame On Display freedomfromforum 32 5882 October 10, 2013 at 9:18 am
Last Post: wwjs
  Lord Carey attacks PM over Christian 'support' Darwinian 6 2880 March 30, 2013 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What if Jesus was an atheist? Czeckerz 18 6040 July 19, 2012 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church reverendjeremiah 57 17757 April 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm
  Cardinal urges Christians to display crosses (with pride) Welsh cake 7 4013 April 7, 2012 at 10:28 am
  More of my family's repugnant display of faith Erinome 44 12279 October 24, 2011 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7380 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm