Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Quotes From People You Wouldn't Dream of Quoting
Good Quotes From People You Wouldn't Dream of Quoting
Earlier today, I happened across a quote:

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

While I'm a little bugged by the wording (I would prefer "one's" to "your"), I really like the quote. The author wasn't referenced when it was brought to my attention, and when I googled it, the author turned out to be Neale Donald Walsch, a Woo Woo Crazy whom I would never publicly quote, at least not if I wanted people to take me seriously. I had actually started visualizing an art project around it, but then had the foresight to find out who said it. Kind of a bummer, that.

Anyone else have anything they'd like to share from the unquotables?

(Is "unquotables" actually a word? Doubt it. Oh well!)
RE: Good Quotes From People You Wouldn't Dream of Quoting
Hitler had some humdingers, but I'm not keen to make him look less monstrous, atm. So, as always, rot in the ground, you golden showers loving genocidal fuck.
"He who loses his life, shall find it. When you are ready to die for something, then you're alive."

George Lincoln Rockwell
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
"Get busy living or get busy dying." - Red, The Shawshank Redemption
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
“I like children they are tasty.”
-Serial Killer Albert Fish
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil Quotes From Evil Bastards The Architect Of Fate 2 454 December 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  All I Have To Do Is Dream Brian37 31 1433 July 14, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2352 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3905 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1678 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1008 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Daily quotes Creed of Heresy 240 39424 February 27, 2018 at 4:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Just had my first proper lucid dream ErGingerbreadMandude 33 4249 February 17, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Irreverent Quotes vulcanlogician 83 10495 January 27, 2018 at 5:18 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  If not for the sauce, I wouldn't eat that vorlon13 46 5942 December 14, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Haipule