Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
Taking a break
In light of recent psychological issues I been having and other stresses. I will be taking a small leave of absence. I want to say to all my friends thanks for accepting me here. I got to get some things in my life straight and let some of my double mindness fade. You all have an awesome time and happy turkey day in advanced!
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
RE: Taking a break
Take care.

I can't imagine this forum is very conducive to stabilizing mental health.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yeah, bye.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Eh, it is more just taking a break from internet stuffs. I got alot to focus on and it is more time than anything else.

Take care and I hope you return in the future.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I'll miss you. Sad
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
See ya, blade! Have a nice break!
(November 14, 2013 at 9:26 am)bladevalant546 Wrote: In light of recent psychological issues I been having and other stresses. I will be taking a small leave of absence. I want to say to all my friends thanks for accepting me here. I got to get some things in my life straight and let some of my double mindness fade. You all have an awesome time and happy turkey day in advanced!

See you soon, stay well
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Peace, bro.
Hello guys, I know it was not long break. However, it was needed. I finally on antidepressants and I feel great now. I had to sort through some stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2336 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Taking a break Godscreated 3 282 July 19, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Joods
  Stupid humans & risk taking Brian37 20 4175 March 25, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: rskovride
  I'm going to have to break a promise! Mystic 19 3877 March 20, 2018 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Idiot's guide to taking care of a frying pan? Chad32 29 4692 February 23, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 3999 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Parents not taking there crying child outside at a restaurant or store Sterben 65 6122 May 2, 2016 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Taking care of elderly family being only child. Brian37 22 3850 December 12, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Moms not taking my atheism well. IanHulett 7 1215 January 15, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Strider
  Taking out the trash. Violet 8 2768 February 1, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Violet