Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember?
Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember?
As part of men's health awareness month I will be growing my tash Smile

I think this is a really important cause.. Too many men die young through basically being men, and not getting the help they need. Join me fellas in growing the facial hair and putting men's health issues to the forefront of peoples minds.

Cleanshaven photo of Cod coming in member photos on November 1st... Then periodic photo updates throughout the month. By the end I could look a bit rough but hey...
RE: Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember?
So what? Are you getting a prostate exam or something?
(October 26, 2018 at 3:31 pm)LastPoet Wrote: So what? Are you getting a prostate exam or something?

No, I'm not.. but I think more men should if they're worried. That's what Movember is all about... Helping men to open up and talk.. Too many of us are actually bad at talking and seeking help when we need it.

Grow your tash with me Lastpoet… Show your support Smile
I am a woman of a certain age. Perhaps I'll quit using hair remover on my lip for Movember in support.

Hubby's five year colonoscopy has had to be rescheduled from Movember to early December. But he WILL be getting one.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
My mustache is older than some of the posters to this board.  Bugger if I'm going to shave it just for the privilege of growing it back again.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 26, 2018 at 4:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: My mustache is older than some of the posters to this board.  Bugger if I'm going to shave it just for the privilege of growing it back again.

Boru

We need to see a pic of it on November 1st Smile
You really don't.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Are you donating money to fight prostate cancer? Or just growing a mustash?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I might grow a goatee.
I can't grow a mo, but I will be selling young, defenceless, impressionable children to a Catholic retreat in honour of Movember...

...and keeping the money.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 883 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Move over Movember. JanuHairy is here! ignoramus 2 407 January 22, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: brewer
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1908 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Taking a break Godscreated 3 280 July 19, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Joods
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1685 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Stupid humans & risk taking Brian37 20 4160 March 25, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: rskovride
  Idiot's guide to taking care of a frying pan? Chad32 29 4678 February 23, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 3987 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  AF Christmas Part II Shell B 20 2004 October 31, 2016 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Part on Feminisim. ScienceAf 284 14060 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: mcolafson