Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist sexuality
Atheist sexuality
Just some internet humor i found.
[Image: Atheist-sex.jpg]
RE: Atheist sexuality
Funny. Big Grin

Yea, I will sometimes scream "Richard Dawkins!" when I hit the big "O". My lovers get used to it, after a while.
(November 18, 2013 at 9:52 am)Deidre32 Wrote: Funny. Big Grin

Yea, I will sometimes scream "Richard Dawkins!" when I hit the big "O". My lovers get used to it, after a while.

Double barraled snot rocket of tea all over my desk. Your fault Smile
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Oh, and no Biology? Just Math & Sci Method?
(November 18, 2013 at 10:04 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote:
(November 18, 2013 at 9:52 am)Deidre32 Wrote: Funny. Big Grin

Double barraled snot rocket of tea all over my desk. Your fault Smile

Tongue sowwy
(November 18, 2013 at 10:29 am)Deidre32 Wrote:
(November 18, 2013 at 10:04 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Double barraled snot rocket of tea all over my desk. Your fault Smile

Tongue sowwy
lies! Wink
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Oh, whew. I thought this was going to be another "what's the atheist take on such and such?" post.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(November 18, 2013 at 9:52 am)Deidre32 Wrote: Yea, I will sometimes scream "Richard Dawkins!" when I hit the big "O". My lovers get used to it, after a while.

Do any of them ever ask "why'd you shout the name of the Family Feud guy" afterwards?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(November 18, 2013 at 12:11 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(November 18, 2013 at 9:52 am)Deidre32 Wrote: Yea, I will sometimes scream "Richard Dawkins!" when I hit the big "O". My lovers get used to it, after a while.

Do any of them ever ask "why'd you shout the name of the Family Feud guy" afterwards?

Survey says...

[Image: richard_dawson.jpg?w=225&h=300]

Wrong answer!
What? Atheists don't scream out "Bacon"? Confused Fall
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Sexuality EuphoricAtheist 41 5663 May 22, 2016 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus