Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored in the middle of the night
Bored in the middle of the night
So what do yall do when it in the middle of the night cannot sleep and you are bored?
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
RE: Bored in the middle of the night
Depends if you're trying to sleep. If you are, just lie there (persevere) and you'll eventually be bored to sleep.

Otherwise read a book, watch a movie, relax, catch up with your friends from other timezones, etc. etc.
Lurk on message boards and Facebook
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 21, 2013 at 2:49 am)bladevalant546 Wrote: So what do yall do when it in the middle of the night cannot sleep and you are bored?

A pretty rad member of the forum just sent me this compelling video:

I dunno if that sad we watch a video about why we get bored! hahahaha
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
If you wake up in the morning at a quarter to one, and you don't what to do, but you want to have fun, you brush your teeth! Chssh-chssh-chssh-chssh, Chssh-chssh-chssh-chssh-chshh. Just brush your teeth.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
I just saw this, blade. I have been up all night, too. Well, First I fell asleep, but then I woke up and I have been reading all night. It's almost 4AM here. I have to go to sleep, though. I have to get up in about two hours. There is just so much to read online! I'm not done reading one thing when I see a side note of something else and I can't wait to finish what I'm reading to read the other one. Rawr.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
You people are strange. I would keep to that claim but I am strange during daylight.
I just lay there in total frustration about how I can't sleep and when I get bored with that I read.

Actually reading the bible is a great cure for insomnia Smile
(November 21, 2013 at 2:49 am)bladevalant546 Wrote: So what do yall do when it in the middle of the night cannot sleep and you are bored?

Um do you really want to know I whack off?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 1004 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 562 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1685 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2178 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For the scond night in a row...... Brian37 9 722 May 2, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1103 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  How bored are you? arewethereyet 83 5363 May 8, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  This is how bored I actually am Cod 0 385 October 2, 2019 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4841 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Refreshing while AF sleeps at night J a c k 50 6310 July 20, 2017 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Ben Davis