Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bored are you?
How bored are you?
I am getting a bit twitchy which is strange because I don't venture far and I hate to shop.  For some reason being told 'no' makes me want to go somewhere, anywhere,  right now - damn it.

Husband just growled and said he needed to get out of this damn house and he was going to wash his truck.  That's a good plan since the rain is supposed to start again in about an hour and last well into the evening.  

I truly never thought I would see the day when he would be tired of watching stupid shit on TV.  Never say never.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: How bored are you?
Well, the Jasmine rice 5679 kernels and the Basmati has 6026 kernels.
(April 12, 2020 at 1:28 pm)no one Wrote: Well, the Jasmine rice 5679 kernels and the Basmati has 6026 kernels.

With any luck you lose count a few times and have to start over.
It's not much different than my everyday schedule.

Just less cars driving by.

And nobody stopping by with beer.
No more bored than usual. The governor closed the parks and Buffalo River because degens from upcountry were crowding the campgrounds and raiding the small town stores. Fortunately, there is a vast area in the headwaters with no trails or publicity. We hiked 7 miles, half uphill, Wednesday. Also, we live on a quiet cove on the lake. Plenty to see and do. Fish are biting.

The hardest thing is keeping the Dish out of stores and away from her boys.
Same, same. I work from home, so that hasn't changed.  We do miss going out to eat, so I've been cooking a deal more than normally. Herself is going a bit spare, though.

*shrug*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 12, 2020 at 2:22 pm)Ranjr Wrote: No more bored than usual.  The governor closed the parks and Buffalo River because degens from upcountry were crowding the campgrounds and raiding the small town stores.  Fortunately, there is a vast area in the headwaters with no trails or publicity.  We hiked 7 miles, half uphill, Wednesday.  Also, we live on a quiet cove on the lake.  Plenty to see and do.  Fish are biting.

The hardest thing is keeping the Dish out of stores and away from her boys.

I did a trip on the bike back in 99 hauling a trailer - and we camped out on the river for a week... Pretty cool setup.  We found a place off the main road where we were able to ride the bike on a gravel wash right up to the river -and set camp just upstream from a nice deep pool with adhacent cliff to jump off..... We even went to an outfitter and canoed some 20 miles of the river...

Beautiful place...
(April 12, 2020 at 3:50 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I did a trip on the bike back in 99 hauling a trailer - and we camped out on the river for a week... Pretty cool setup.  We found a place off the main road where we were able to ride the bike on a gravel wash right up to the river -and set camp just upstream from a nice deep pool with adhacent cliff to jump off..... We even went to an outfitter and canoed some 20 miles of the river...

Beautiful place...

It's a gem.  Glad you visited.  It was on track to be dammed like the Norfork and White, which I'm watching take a downpour now, but enough folks came together that they kept it free flowing and shared it with all.  Sometimes the government gets it right and for a moment even Richard Nixon had soul.
Many free books at archives.org. Several decades of Galaxy Science Fiction and Fantasy Magazine. Golden Age SciFi.
(April 12, 2020 at 6:43 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Many free books at archives.org. Several decades of Galaxy Science Fiction and Fantasy Magazine. Golden Age SciFi.

Not bored enough to turn to SciFi...and I hope to never get to that point.

(April 12, 2020 at 1:28 pm)no one Wrote: Well, the Jasmine rice 5679 kernels and the Basmati has 6026 kernels.
Now you have to line them up by length.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 969 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This is how bored I actually am Cod 0 381 October 2, 2019 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Bored at work Expired 7 1592 November 16, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Expired
  Bored. Want to change my user name. Joods 127 7887 January 25, 2016 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Bored wolf39us 24 3347 June 1, 2015 at 10:10 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  I'm sick and bored... It sucks Dystopia 14 2750 April 12, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  I got bored and loaded up IOgrapher dyresand 8 1540 January 24, 2015 at 6:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  kinda bored DramaQueen 6 1602 August 14, 2014 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D Losty 50 6830 July 25, 2014 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Violet
  Feeling bored LogicOrDie 16 3531 July 8, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0