Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:22 pm

Poll: Who killed JFK? Why and how did they do it?
This poll is closed.
The Warren report is essentially correct.
54.55%
6 54.55%
JFK was shot a second time by accident and that was covered up.
0%
0 0%
JFK was shot multiple times as a result of the carefully coordinated actions of _____.
0%
0 0%
JFK was abducted by aliens and anally probed by aliens before being returned dead to make it look like a garden variety assassination
27.27%
3 27.27%
Other. Go for it.
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All kidding aside (right), who shot JFK?
All kidding aside (right), who shot JFK?
Last night I came to bed after the basketball game (don't ask) in time to see the end of a documentary on the death of JFK. My wife loves disaster analysis of all kinds. She doesn't buy into conspiracy theories though.

The one I saw said JFK was accidentally killed by a secret service agent who were quick to cover it up. Frankly I'd have an easier time believing in blundering, late-night-drinking agents fucking up and then covering up than I would a scheme that people put into place on purpose.

Is there anyone here who shares my inclination to dismiss conspiracy theories who has an idea of how JFK could have been killed with a bullet that would explode his head while another bullet could've passed through him and Gov. Connally? Or is there good reason to think all the damage was done by one bullet?

Don't worry I'm willing to kiss a lot of posts to find a princely answer. So if you suspect aliens, go for it. But I'm really looking for something more down to earth.

Decided I'd better vote myself if I expect anyone else to. I chose "other" because I really have no frigging idea. I would have expected the Warren Report to be correct until that documentary made me think option 2 might be right. Now I really don't know but would be curious if anyone has what they consider to be an informed decision. (Too lazy and/or disinterested to research it myself.)
RE: All kidding aside (right), who shot JFK?
It was CGB Spender. Duh.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I did it.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
CBG? You mean KGB?
(November 23, 2013 at 6:00 pm)whateverist Wrote: CBG? You mean KGB?

CGB Spender also known as "The Smoking Man" from The X-Files. It was revealed in one episode that he killed JFK.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(November 23, 2013 at 6:03 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote:
(November 23, 2013 at 6:00 pm)whateverist Wrote: CBG? You mean KGB?

CGB Spender also known as "The Smoking Man" from The X-Files. It was revealed in one episode that he killed JFK.

I thought it was the crew from red dwarf? And that JFK killed himself?

[Image: grasknol.jpg]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you too.
Haven't seen anything yet which has convinced me that anyone else besides Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK...no conspiracy...and I know who shot JR too.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I just love how the wifie leaped onto the trunk to retrieve the chunks of his head that exploded. Now that's love for you Great

Seriously though - I maintain the exploding Tic-Tac® theory.
(November 23, 2013 at 8:06 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: I just love how the wifie leaped onto the trunk to retrieve the chunks of his head that exploded. Now that's love for you Great

Seriously though - I maintain the exploding Tic-Tac® theory.

First of all, the tic tac wasn't invented until 1969. Someone has some splaining to do round here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shirley I am not kidding.... Brian37 14 791 August 17, 2020 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2235 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1716 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Feelings aside, what would be the difference? KUSA 54 4362 December 13, 2016 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  JFK: The Smoking Gun Manowar 99 17820 November 26, 2013 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope
  Man who was shot by the FBI was unarmed ideologue08 1 864 June 2, 2013 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Another person shot by an infant with a gun. Creed of Heresy 43 11641 May 5, 2013 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Shot Malala Yousafzai recovering zebo-the-fat 21 4812 February 6, 2013 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona, several dead Autumnlicious 12 3188 January 17, 2011 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist