Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Social Darwinism is good, then why does this guy look so unhappy
If Social Darwinism is good, then why does this guy look so unhappy

RE: If Social Darwinism is good, then why does this guy look so unhappy
Whut?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
sock?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The only times I've heard the term "social darwinism" was from evolution deniers, also known as religious idiots and/or conspiracy nuts. What is your point?

(November 25, 2013 at 7:27 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: sock?

I'm in a leave of absense from the staff, miss the superpowers, but my sense is still tingling Tongue
(November 25, 2013 at 7:30 am)LastPoet Wrote: I'm in a leave of absense from the staff, miss the superpowers, but my sense is still tingling Tongue

And you're not wrong. Some people have an odd sense of fun.. Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I knew it! Spider sense™ still works! Big Grin

I guess you guys tried to contact, without answer. Way and beyond, but that is what defines the forum heh?
In response to the OP:

"If you are strong you live. If you are weak you die."

This morning I did not have the strength to get out of bed. I died. The end.
(November 25, 2013 at 7:30 am)LastPoet Wrote: The only times I've heard the term "social darwinism" was from evolution deniers, also known as religious idiots and/or conspiracy nuts. What is your point?

(November 25, 2013 at 7:27 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: sock?

I'm in a leave of absense from the staff, miss the superpowers, but my sense is still tingling Tongue

FSM Grin
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you're really a spektic then explain this: jasonstackhouse 142 5891 February 24, 2024 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sexual Abuse in Social Context: Clergy and other (Secular) Professionals. Nishant Xavier 61 3807 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1031 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1744 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  No soul? No free will and no responsibility then, yet the latter's essential... Duty 33 4121 August 26, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
Information [Serious] How many reasonable solutions are there to any particular social issue? Prof.Lunaphiles 69 7034 April 11, 2020 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] When God isn't the answer to the question, then what is? Catharsis 55 6874 May 31, 2019 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: SlowCalculations
  Response to Darkmatter2525 ""Why Does Anything Matter?" Eik0932 23 2864 September 26, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Social void & questions rskovride 3 1258 March 7, 2018 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  What would evidence of a God even look like? Excited Penguin 153 22201 September 12, 2016 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet