Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megyn Kelly: Santa and Jesus are white
Megyn Kelly: Santa and Jesus are white
Fox News host Megyn Kelly says that Santa and Jesus are white

Quote:“Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean it has to change. You know, I mean, Jesus was a white man, too,” Kelly said. “He was a historical figure; that's a verifiable fact — as is Santa, I want you kids watching to know that — but my point is: How do you revise it, in the middle of the legacy of the story, and change Santa from white to black?”

Of course Jesus is white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Haven't you seen all those paintings?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Megyn Kelly: Santa and Jesus are white
Faux News, of course.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
She is a news babe bimbo. Do you really expect her to say something intelligible?
I don't know which the Faux News crowd should find more embarassing: that she's arguing that Jesus was white or that she's arguing that Santa is white.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Sure. Yeah. A middle eastern jewish carpenter who lived in the desert would be white. Why wouldn't he be?

I think the guy that Santa Clause is based off of was actually white, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

What the fuck was a white man doing in the Middle East 2000 years ago?
I wonder what FIX would think of this guy?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion...ldren.html

Quote: According to the legend, St. Nicholas lived in southwestern Turkey in the fourth century and performed a number of miracles involving sailors and children.

One legend claims during a terrible famine a malicious butcher lured three little children into his house, where he killed them, cured them in a barrel and planned to sell them.

Saint Nicholas - who was visiting the region to care for the hungry - resurrected the three boys from the barrel by his prayers.

Of course, you'd have to be a dumbfuck FIX viewer to believe such a story in the first place! Nonetheless, Southwestern Turkey is pretty much as Mediterranean as Palestine.
(December 13, 2013 at 1:31 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: What the fuck was a white man doing in the Middle East 2000 years ago?
Getting a nice tan?

The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Its that dumb ass on faux news, what did you expect something well researched and intelligent? She probably thinksbthat the bible was written in american English.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Well it makes sense. God's white too, right?

Confused Fall
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 7928 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1135 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4289 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 229 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3687 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 357 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4049 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2061 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The White House, an adult daycare center. Jehanne 3 842 October 9, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Kelly's Days Are Numbered Minimalist 22 4891 September 2, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris