Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Million Morons
One Million Morons
Quote:One Million Moms is getting into the Christmas spirit by attacking the popular Fox show “Glee” again. This time they’re going after the “Never Aired Christmas” episode which “was complete with a bisexual Santa, transgender Virgin Mary and its fair share of drunkenness.”

Horrors!

“GLEE should not and will not get a free pass to make a joke of Christmas,” OMM promises.

1176 active participants of a Facebook page hardly constitutes as one million.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: One Million Morons
The reason why Christmas is wired in our dopamine reward systems is because we always got nice gifts at Christmas when we were kids...not because a puny little child was born in a stable, making his mother impure for 40 days and got circumcised when he was 8 days old. No one gives a shit about that part.

It's commercial...social, an opportunity for the family to reunite and celebrate, not the birth of Jesus of course, but themselves, their achievements and so on. It's a pretext.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
They have many delusions.
Quote:“GLEE should not and will not get a free pass to make a joke of Christmas,” OMM promises.

Betcha that they do.
Anyone else thought it said 'One Million Mormons'? Functionally equivalent, I suppose. Wink
"The reason things will never get better is because people keep electing these rich cocksuckers who don't give a shit about you."
-George Carlin
This is the same group that Bill O'Reilly blasted after they campaigned against JC Penney's hiring of Ellen DeGeneres. When a conservative icon blasts a conservative group you know they are bad.
(December 12, 2013 at 11:25 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
Quote:One Million Moms is getting into the Christmas spirit by attacking the popular Fox show “Glee” again. This time they’re going after the “Never Aired Christmas” episode which “was complete with a bisexual Santa, transgender Virgin Mary and its fair share of drunkenness.”

Horrors!

“GLEE should not and will not get a free pass to make a joke of Christmas,” OMM promises.

1176 active participants of a Facebook page hardly constitutes as one million.

Well they are right!

How Glee thought it could get away without including a gay Jesus is beyond me!
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
I've never liked Glee, but I watch the shit out of that episode.

(December 12, 2013 at 11:29 pm)Ksa Wrote: .....making his mother impure for 40 days and
Lol, what?
If they were a group named One Million MILFs, I might be more interested in what they have to say.*

*lol, kidding. I'd just want to see some naked pics.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 13, 2013 at 11:55 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I've never liked Glee, but I watch the shit out of that episode.

(December 12, 2013 at 11:29 pm)Ksa Wrote: .....making his mother impure for 40 days and
Lol, what?

Bible says this not me xD, in Leviticus 12:1-8 which says:

" Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.

3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.

5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

6 And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:

7 Who shall offer it before the Lord, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.

8 And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean."
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2256 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Yeah....Way Too Many Fucking Morons Running Around Loose in this Country Minimalist 37 8468 February 3, 2015 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Nous sommes morons. Minimalist 23 3827 January 20, 2015 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Even Pat Robertson thinks YEC's are morons! SteelCurtain 10 2645 May 15, 2014 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  More Persecution for the Jesus Freak Morons to Whine About. Minimalist 5 2755 April 6, 2014 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: archangle
  Let's Piss Off Creationist Morons. Minimalist 15 8246 February 22, 2012 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  £3 Million that could be towards far better causes darkwolf176 14 3495 May 26, 2010 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Thor