Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Pat Robertson thinks YEC's are morons!
Even Pat Robertson thinks YEC's are morons!
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/13/ev...and-blind/

You know you're an idiot when even Pat Robertson thinks you're dumb. I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with this pile of human doo doo.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Even Pat Robertson thinks YEC's are morons!
Yeah - but if you listen to the whole tape he's still an asswipe.
Pat doesn't even use the right Bible! What does he know?

He won't even handle deadly serpents or drink poison.

Meh!

Worship (large)
Pat Robertson also favors marijuana legalization. Like a broken clock will occasionally tell the correct time, Pat gets it right sometimes. The guy is still out to fucking lunch in general.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
Something I agree with him on.

Does that count as a miracle?
Dying to live, living to die.
He likes (liked?) premarital sex too.

A few more chinks in the armor, and he might find himself surrounded by enraged faithful wielding pitchforks and torches.

(not that there would be anything wrong with that)

Maybe 'Billy the Fridge' will sit on his face ????????
Even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.

Don't get used to coming up with right answers, Pat.
[Image: irony-meter.jpg]
My favorite thing! Ken Ham calls Pat Robertson out for making Christians look silly. While making Christians look the silliest.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/15/cr...oks-silly/
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Got to the pat Robertson thinks part. Sorry but this is bullshit, its clear pat Robertson doesn't think.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Pat Robertson thinking someone else is a moron. Now that is funny lol
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2209 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1777 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7809 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Even Duterte Get It Minimalist 5 1418 September 29, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3543 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  What god thinks of christian missionaries..... The Grand Nudger 54 6854 November 7, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9293 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2254 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Rcc thinks Charlie Hebdo is the devil GUBU 76 15683 January 12, 2016 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The speed of light, stars, and YEC? Voltair 178 88276 September 24, 2015 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Iroscato