Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nous sommes morons.
Nous sommes morons.
http://WATCH: Protesters surround confer...Americans’

Quote:Protesters, upset that a Muslim group was holding a conference at a Texas conference center owned by the local school district, showed up last night waving flags and signs telling attendees, “Go home and take Obama with you.”

Ah, Texas. Please secede again.
RE: Nous sommes morons.
(January 18, 2015 at 6:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Ah, Texas. Please secede again.

Just... just give it a few more months, man... I need a few more months TT__TT
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
No, no, Obama pretends to be christian, not muslim. Idiots.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Where are they supposed to go? Islamia?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It's funny when people born in their current country are told to "go home". Some people have this primitive idea of these far-off islands, one for each flavour of "different".
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(January 19, 2015 at 4:26 am)robvalue Wrote: It's funny when people born in their current country are told to "go home". Some people have this primitive idea of these far-off islands, one for each flavour of "different".

Especially in America, where most families don't even have a history going back further than 150 years.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

My family got here one generation before your family! Go home, boy!

Index of my best videos
(January 19, 2015 at 4:33 am)robvalue Wrote: My family got here one generation before your family! Go home, boy!

Gangs of New York, fun film...

Strangely enough, 95% of my ancestors came to what is nowadays Germany from Switzerland after the 30 years war, when everyone was dead. I don't think the Swiss would be amused if we all "went home".

(January 19, 2015 at 4:33 am)robvalue Wrote: My family got here one generation before your family! Go home, boy!

I'm 3rd generation born from Irish immigrants, how about you?

Also, par for the course with Christianity. Equality only works when it's in their favor.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Link isn't working for me...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2234 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Yeah....Way Too Many Fucking Morons Running Around Loose in this Country Minimalist 37 8357 February 3, 2015 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Even Pat Robertson thinks YEC's are morons! SteelCurtain 10 2619 May 15, 2014 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  More Persecution for the Jesus Freak Morons to Whine About. Minimalist 5 2715 April 6, 2014 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: archangle
  One Million Morons Foxaèr 21 3309 December 14, 2013 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Let's Piss Off Creationist Morons. Minimalist 15 8184 February 22, 2012 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb