Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New suppositions about God and the supernatural entities
New suppositions about God and the supernatural entities
The followers of every religion think, there are only their God. They do not know about other gods or other hypotheses.FSM Grin

The existence of God and the supernatural entity has always been disputed.

There are similarities, contradictions and inconsistencies in the various religions and sects of every religion.

New suppositions in this topic is about God and about the supernatural entity.

Introduction about the spirit:
1) Every so often, some people think that science has reached its end, and everything has been discovered, but the new discovery makes it fall.

2) Also, there are some things that we can not test it, but this does not prove that there are not exist.
For example, if in ancient times, someone believed , there are electromagnetic waves, he could not prove it, but this failure does not prove there not electromagnetic waves.electromagnetic waves were exist.

3)Many things that humans believe it is a supernatural entity, only material things had not been discovered.
humans thought thunderbolt occur because God become angry.

Hypothesis:
1) Animal and human spirit is not something apart from the Material. (it is not supernatural)

2) It is an invisible structure of nature that is still undiscovered by science.

3) It is possible, in future, a device is invented or discovered formulas that will prove the existence of the soul.
And even the equipment we build and the Journey to the world of spirits.

At next post I say some new suppositions about God.

Diversity of the gods!

Are there several kinds of God?

How many Kind of God can be exist?

1) First hypothesis:
God is a unique existence,He like a king with strong traits that has employees is known as angels.

It is holy and separate from the matter.

And by angels he has created the world from any. And all creatures are designed and engineered by God.

May behave like a tyrant and dictator King and that torture opponents. (Allah of Islam)

Or maybe it is a merciful king. And not tortured creatures. (Jesus of Christ)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This God seems to have been created to support the royal dictatorship. The uni God and the unit King.

People who agree with unit God, will obey the king. Individual dictatorship would be easier.

2)Second hypothesis:

There are several gods with attributes such as a powerful king.

Each of these gods, might has employees (called angel), Or maybe it is not an employee and do all the work itself.

These Gods can fight and compete together or be friends and colleagues.

There are similarities and contrasts between the world religions and creatures, because gods are working together. Or together make war.

Perhaps there are fundamental contradiction between the Abrahamic religions because there are several Gods.

Each God has claimed that being unique.

And each God wants every human away from the other gods.

Exam:
1) Allah not equal Jesus not equal Jehovah
2) Ancient Greece Gods

3) The third hypothesis:
We do not have the material and immaterial Separately.
The world Not divide into two parts: Material and supernatural entity.

Everything comes from one source.
Everything is material.

The human soul is like molecules and atoms and electromagnetic waves and its origin is the material.

All the world is a smart system. So all the world make God!!!
All existences together make one God. --> (Elementary particles, atoms, electromagnetic waves + Energy + force + soul + information + ... = God)

Human is part of God. And pigs and snakes and insects are also parts of God.

All components make God, While one component alone is not God.
(It is part of our fingernails. But nobody speak with our nails. My nails are part of my body but are not equal to me.)

4) The fourth hypothesis:

We do not have the material and immaterial Separately.
The world Not divide into two parts: Material and supernatural entity.

The world is made of components that are not autonomous.
But these components have the ability to combine and build complex structures.

However there are existence that are capable of leaving voluntary and intelligent.

One of these existences, is human.

But there are Superhuman existences.
These existences are called their own God. ( they said us: "I am God")
Superhuman existences can be the following:
Spirits of dead people;
Super-spirits;
sprites , spooks , elf , deuces , goblins , urchins , bogeys and Humans with the power of telepathy,and other invisible intelligent powers.

(According to this hypothesis, the Prophet Muhammad, heard voices that had dictated the Koran to him ; maybe had heard the voices of spirits, bogeys and even Humans who have power is telepathy.)

5) The fifth hypothesis
The combination of the two theories : ( the 3th & the 4th hypothesis).

This is my impression on atheism:
Atheists believe that:
1- All living beings are just machine.
2- There is consciousness only in the brain.
3- There is no soul (spirit).
4- There is no invisible intelligent beings .
5- There is not any telepathy and
6- There is not Influence on the object from distance by thinking.

But I think The fifth hypothesis is true about God. 50% 4th 50% 3th => 5th

I do not believe Abrahamian Gods.

RE: New suppositions about God and the supernatural entities
(December 19, 2013 at 3:54 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: This is my impression on atheism:
Atheists believe that:
6- There is not Influence on the object from distance by thinking.

This is a fundamental misunderstanding of atheism. The only thing common to all atheists is the lack of a belief in one or more gods. The rest is something that you might find in certain types of atheists, certain subgroups, but is only descriptive of those specific subgroups, not to atheism as a whole. There are atheist Buddhists who believe in the soul, Christians who believe in reincarnation, atheists who believe in an afterlife, Buddhists who believe in beings without form, Hindus who are pantheist and Hindus who are (or were) hardened materialists. You're focusing entirely too tightly on similarities in atheists that you are aware of and familiar with, and likely misrepresentations of them by non-atheists as well, and missing both the sole point of unity - lack of belief - and missing one of the most wonderful - the diversity.

(I did a poll asking how many atheists felt that the disbelief in the supernatural was a defining feature of their atheism. Only about 15% responded to endorse that specific view, so you're describing a fairly small minority of atheists as a whole.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Quote:New suppositions in this topic is about God and about the supernatural entity.

Sorry, but in what sense are any of your suppositions/hypotheses 'new'?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome to atheism.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(December 19, 2013 at 3:54 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: This is my impression on atheism:
Atheists believe that:
6- There is not Influence on the object from distance by thinking.[/b]

Just FYI:

1 - I wouldn't say such a thing. Not sure what anyone would have in mind who did.

2 - Depending on what one means by "consciousness" it would seem it only ever arises in neural material.

3 - I can make sense of the word soul although I believe in no after-life existence. Again, that is a loaded word which may mean different things to different people.

4 - Demonstrably false. I cannot see any single cell forms of life. Whether or not any of them are "intelligent" depends on how you define that word.

5 - Damned if I know.

6 - Yep, I'd agree with this one .. unless you count the sort of thing stage and street magicians do. I suspect but do not claim to know that this is impossible.
(December 19, 2013 at 5:28 am)rasetsu Wrote: This is a fundamental misunderstanding of atheism. The only thing common to all atheists is the lack of a belief in one or more gods. The rest is something that you might find in certain types of atheists, certain subgroups, but is only descriptive of those specific subgroups, not to atheism as a whole. There are atheist Buddhists who believe in the soul, Christians who believe in reincarnation, atheists who believe in an afterlife, Buddhists who believe in beings without form, Hindus who are pantheist and Hindus who are (or were) hardened materialists. You're focusing entirely too tightly on similarities in atheists that you are aware of and familiar with, and likely misrepresentations of them by non-atheists as well, and missing both the sole point of unity - lack of belief - and missing one of the most wonderful - the diversity.

(I did a poll asking how many atheists felt that the disbelief in the supernatural was a defining feature of their atheism. Only about 15% responded to endorse that specific view, so you're describing a fairly small minority of atheists as a whole.)

Thanks a lot about your explain. I read some Iranian atheist websites and they had said atheist is a person that also do not believe to spirit and soul.

(December 19, 2013 at 5:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:New suppositions in this topic is about God and about the supernatural entity.

Sorry, but in what sense are any of your suppositions/hypotheses 'new'?

Boru

I think 4th and 5th.

The truth is that we don't know if there are god/gods and what they are like.
Most of your hypothesis are full of shit btw.
(December 19, 2013 at 10:53 am)feeling Wrote: The truth is that we don't know if there are god/gods and what they are like.
Most of your hypothesis are full of shit btw.
ROFLOL

Those shit theories, are very popular in the world.
Abrahamic religions are built based on the first shit.
According to the second shit, some polygod religions have been set up.
But you get the idea, the Abrahamic religions are both shit. The 1st and the 2nd.

LOOOOOL
Yeah they are shit. But the way of thinking described in the hypothesis is shit in itself. "People are just machines" people are machines no matter what the difference is what they are made of. How is having a soul suddenly makes you not a machine.
The 4th and 5th hypothesis are complete bullshit which makes no sense.

Btw jesus is the tyrant because he made hell in the first place.

Btw who wounded the cat?
(December 19, 2013 at 11:32 am)feeling Wrote: LOOOOOL
Yeah they are shit. But the way of thinking described in the hypothesis is shit in itself. "People are just machines" people are machines no matter what the difference is what they are made of. How is having a soul suddenly makes you not a machine.
The 4th and 5th hypothesis are complete bullshit which makes no sense.

Btw jesus is the tyrant because he made hell in the first place.

Btw who wounded the cat?
3th and 4th and 5th all the best.
They are the more rationally than previous.

About 4th if there are invisible intelligent and soul and spirit they can claim to some person they are God.
I heard in sat christian TV, peoples said we hearing voice of Jesus.

About "live is not machine", if scientist think soul is exist they can research and finally find scientific rules of soul and make devices for implement with soul. for exam they send soul of one person to other planet for discovering.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Testing a Hypothesis about the Supernatural Bahana 103 16309 June 18, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: SteveII
  Supernatural isn't a useful concept Rhizomorph13 85 11561 November 12, 2016 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Ignorant
  What philosophical evidence is there against believing in non-physical entities? joseph_ 150 12584 September 3, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If a supernatural intelligence did create the universe..... maestroanth 12 2062 April 20, 2016 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Let's play with the concept of 'Supernatural' ErGingerbreadMandude 13 2108 March 22, 2016 at 4:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is Supernatural? ErGingerbreadMandude 50 9602 September 14, 2015 at 10:35 am
Last Post: robvalue
  One philosophical argument for existence of supernatural. Mystic 59 15779 July 20, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Open challenge regarding the supernatural robvalue 38 6042 May 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  On Unverifiable Entities FallentoReason 5 1061 October 17, 2013 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: FallentoReason
  If a supernatural event occurred, how would you tell? Tea Earl Grey Hot 24 9731 August 29, 2012 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot