Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings. Impaler here.
Greetings. Impaler here.
I feel as though I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel by coming here.  Because religion or lack of it is a topic that is very limited in scope.  Now if you want to speak of the various secular cults that people follow, then you have greatly expanded the scope of things to be discussed.  Hopefully I can find some of that here.
RE: Greetings. Impaler here.
(August 27, 2020 at 5:14 pm)impaler Wrote: I feel as though I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel by coming here.  Because religion or lack of it is a topic that is very limited in scope.  Now if you want to speak of the various secular cults that people follow, then you have greatly expanded the scope of things to be discussed.  Hopefully I can find some of that here.
Most of our discussions are unrelated to religion. Welcome
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I can talk to you about barrel scraping all day long, it's my lifes work.
Salut Vlad.

Cool
(August 27, 2020 at 5:24 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(August 27, 2020 at 5:14 pm)impaler Wrote: I feel as though I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel by coming here.  Because religion or lack of it is a topic that is very limited in scope.  Now if you want to speak of the various secular cults that people follow, then you have greatly expanded the scope of things to be discussed.  Hopefully I can find some of that here.
Most of our discussions are unrelated to religion. Welcome

Thanks.
(August 27, 2020 at 5:39 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Salut Vlad.

Cool

I was gonna say "Vlad to meet you." But thought better of it.
(August 27, 2020 at 5:14 pm)impaler Wrote: I feel as though I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel by coming here. 

Evidently live has not given you enough else.
(August 27, 2020 at 5:38 pm)Theswordismyleopard Wrote: I can talk to you about barrel scraping all day long, it's my lifes work.

In what way.  Unless you have a degree, (and sometimes even with one) most people basically scrape the bottom of the barrel to earn a living.  For example, U.S. workers work harder and longer, with less in compensation, than the workers of any other industrialized nation.

(August 27, 2020 at 5:39 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Salut Vlad.

Cool

It would seem that negroes only get angry and riot when a negro criminal gets shot.  Such as is going on right now with the justified shooting of Jacob Blake.  I bet if we started impaling such people, there would be no more riots.

(August 27, 2020 at 5:42 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 27, 2020 at 5:14 pm)impaler Wrote: I feel as though I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel by coming here. 

Evidently live has not given you enough else.

What you say is true.
I'm just imagining that Vlads parents had called him Geoff. Geoff the impaler doesn't quite work the same.
OK, bye.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 748 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1180 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 811 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1281 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1253 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1276 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2790 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings cleansed 30 2319 April 25, 2020 at 5:29 am