Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are Turks of Iran?!
Who are Turks of Iran?!
Iran is a country that 78% of them are Aryan, without a doubt.
22% of Iran Population are Turkish-speaking Iranians.
1) Some researchers say they are pure Turks.
2) Some researchers say they are Aryans and their language changed from Aryan to Turkish.
It is like Lebanese and Egyptians , they are not Arabs race only their language changed to Arabic language.
3) Some researchers say they are a mixed race (Turks+Aryans).

about 2 and 3:
Pure Turks looks like Chinese. Like Mongols, Cossacks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and ...
in Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey, not Turks look like Chinese. They are mixed or only their language are Turkish.

Turks killed a million Armenians and their land confiscated in Turkey, about 100 years ago!
Also about 100 years ago, Turks of Turkey do that manner about Greek races of Turkey!
They now say the Kurds of Turkey: You must agree you are Turks race. But Kurds are Aryan. and their language is like Persian.

Many people of turkey now are Armanians and Greeks but they are about 100 years ago accept they are Turk race Otherwise would killed.

Turkey even must become federal.
30% of the land area of Turkey is Kurdistan.
18-25 percent of population of Turkey are Kurdish.
Turkey has violated the rights of the Kurds in Turkey.
Turkey has lobbied America to they are not an independent Kurdistan and Syrian Kurdistan.
That is why Turkey is so involved in Iraq and Syria.

Government of Iran was like federal, before Qajar (befor 200 years ago).
Rulers of each region were from the same area.
And was educated in the local language.
Now Arian and Turks and Arabs of Iran has not federal rights.
Now, if Iran become federal government , all inter-ethnic conflicts will resolve.

[Image: 24buons+%282%29.jpg]
Please see this map:
only violet color are Turks and red are living together (turks +Aryan) and orange color are none-turk living together with Arians and yellow are Arians. Blue is thehran in which live all races.
I mistook and wrote on one topic red and color is mixed but they are living together is true.
Also this map is true than last map because i forgot to color red (western Azarbayjan of Iran).
http://atheistforums.org/thread-22813-po...#pid569240

RE: Who are Turks of Iran?!
Quote:They now say the Kurds of Turkey: You must agree you are Turks race. But Kurds are Aryan. and their language is like Persian.
Unfortunately what you say is true, and I do not agree with this. I never said I did.
Quote:Iran is a country that 78% of them are Aryan, without a doubt.
22% of Iran Population are Turkish-speaking Iranians.
1) Some researchers say they are pure Turks.
2) Some researchers say they are Aryans and their language changed from Aryan to Turkish.
It is like Lebanese and Egyptians , they are not Arabs race only their language changed to Arabic language.
3) Some researchers say they are a mixed race (Turks+Aryans).
They are Turks, and are of different tribes, Afshar, Qajar, Khalaj and Turkmen.
Quote:about 2 and 3:
Pure Turks looks like Chinese. Like Mongols, Cossacks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and ...
in Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey, not Turks look like Chinese. They are mixed or only their language are Turkish.
Obviously you've never seen the Turks that live in China. Uyghurs. After you meet a few you'll see how wrong and superficial your statements are. We Turks don't look like "others", especially not like the Chinese.
We Turks look like Turks. We do not have to fit your classification of what we ought to look like.
Quote:Turks killed a million Armenians and their land confiscated in Turkey, about 100 years ago!
Also about 100 years ago, Turks of Turkey do that manner about Greek races of Turkey!
They now say the Kurds of Turkey: You must agree you are Turks race. But Kurds are Aryan. and their language is like Persian.
Oh, you're speaking of a different subject here.
As for the Kurds, a very primitive kind of Iranian, I don't agree with them being put under the same name as us, as I don't agree with the Turks being put under the same name with you.
Quote:Turkey even must become federal.
30% of the land area of Turkey is Kurdistan.
18-25 percent of population of Turkey are Kurdish.
Turkey has violated the rights of the Kurds in Turkey.
Turkey has lobbied America to they are not an independent Kurdistan and Syrian Kurdistan.
That is why Turkey is so involved in Iraq and Syria.
No federalism. If they wish independence, let them fight for it. Federalism is only a means for them to make us pay for their independence, while now they have to fight for it by themselves. Federalism means that we will have to support the foundation of their kurdish-language based insitutions with Turkish tax money, while they will claim the investments in the region made with Turkish tax money for themselves, without paying a single penny. No federalism for those who have not earned it!
Quote:Government of Iran was like federal, before Qajar (befor 200 years ago).
Rulers of each region were from the same area.
And was educated in the local language.
Now Arian and Turks and Arabs of Iran has not federal rights.
Now, if Iran become federal government , all inter-ethnic conflicts will resolve.
Its not really a matter of federalism for me. I have much greater things in mind. Inter-ethnic conflicts are not solved unless a party sacrifices some of their claims. I for one do not wish to sacrifice anything. Neither do the Persians. The way is the way of the sword.
That's all I have to say about this.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Dont feed the troll

Quote:Obviously you've never seen the Turks that live in China. Uyghurs. After you meet a few you'll see how wrong and superficial your statements are. We Turks don't look like "others", especially not like the Chinese.
We Turks look like Turks. We do not have to fit your classification of what we ought to look like.

I wrote face of pure turks are like china person.
I say face of turkmens and mongol and Japani and Korean and china and Uzbek and ... are like each other.
I can not distinguish whose face is Uzbek and whose is Kirghiz

Turks of Azerbaijan most like Aryans Turks of Kirghistan is like China person.

(December 25, 2013 at 1:21 pm)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote:
Quote:Obviously you've never seen the Turks that live in China. Uyghurs. After you meet a few you'll see how wrong and superficial your statements are. We Turks don't look like "others", especially not like the Chinese.

I wrote face of pure turks are like china person.
I say face of turkmens and mongol and Japani and Korean and china and Uzbek and ... are like each other.
I can not distinguish whose face is Uzbek and whose is Kirghiz

Turks of Azerbaijan most like Aryans Turks of Kirghistan is like China person.
Oh the Persian tries to divide Turks as "those that look like chinese" and "those that don't look like chinese". We refuse to be classified by your perception. It is really a grave insult to liken us to the Chinese and determine anything by the likeness we might bear to Chinese, which we do not. Not in looks, neither in soul.
I won't get much into the whole racial subjects since its a long subject that needs extensive elaboration to get it through your dolicosephalic skull.

Minglep minglep eskeringiz bolse biz taslim bolmayıp! Cenubi Azerbaycan bizneng bolgen! Tanrı Türkü korusun ve yüceltsin!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 415 April 23, 2024 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2007 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2551 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Questions about Iran and Islam A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 12 1590 March 5, 2016 at 8:58 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
  The Young Turks Shuffle 55 8291 September 8, 2015 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
Exclamation Hot news about Iran and Middle East! A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 8 2343 January 6, 2014 at 7:13 am
  How is IRAN?? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 38 8791 January 3, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Why Iran is hostile Israel and America? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 18 4287 December 24, 2013 at 1:10 pm
  The world reaches Iran nuclear deal. I and I 62 16706 November 27, 2013 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. Brian37 33 7260 October 15, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal