Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Atheist and Agnostic Clothing
Atheist and Agnostic Clothing
Hey I'm new here. I wanted to create some Atheist Agnostic Clothing. For both atheists and agnostics that want to be a bit sutble and for those that want to be more "in your face" So I created Don't Believe The Offical Merch of Non-Believers. I wanted to put it up here for feedback. I'm starting small and low budget but I was just hoping for some feedback or ideas or maybe there is something you always wanted but never found anyone that makes it? Let me know I will work with you or maybe you know of a good way to help me spread the word. Anyway thanks for checking out my post and thank you for any and all feed back you supply.
RE: Atheist and Agnostic Clothing
hmm, damn man, truly I need so atheistic articles of clothing myself. That would make me feel very good to boast it around lol.

I'm sorry though, I don't have any feedback or help for your effort ;\\
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
(November 19, 2009 at 2:22 am)littlegrimlin1 Wrote: hmm, damn man, truly I need so atheistic articles of clothing myself. That would make me feel very good to boast it around lol.

I'm sorry though, I don't have any feedback or help for your effort ;\\

just to be sure was i sensing a bit of sarcasm? if not thanks i started this because there wasnt much out there for Atheists or agnostics that had a clean style as well as an in your face kinda thing i thank you for checking it out either way
Nah man, I'm sincere about it. My parents apparently don't take my atheism well. They've only seen hints of it thus making my dad block the AF. Yet I still get around the block, how could I just abandon all of you good guys??

Anyway, yeah, I really would like some clothing supporting atheism. The closest I've gotten to that is when I made a shirt with Atheos written in greek variously all over it with atheistic symbols. I love that t-shirt but it's not very official-looking...
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
(November 19, 2009 at 2:40 am)littlegrimlin1 Wrote: Nah man, I'm sincere about it. My parents apparently don't take my atheism well. They've only seen hints of it thus making my dad block the AF. Yet I still get around the block, how could I just abandon all of you good guys??

Anyway, yeah, I really would like some clothing supporting atheism. The closest I've gotten to that is when I made a shirt with Atheos written in greek variously all over it with atheistic symbols. I love that t-shirt but it's not very official-looking...

well thank you i really appreciate it if there is anything you would like me to make let me know and ps all earnings are donated to various atheist organizations every six months it goes to a different one everytime
(November 19, 2009 at 2:17 am)dontbelieve Wrote: Hey I'm new here. I wanted to create some Atheist Agnostic Clothing. For both atheists and agnostics that want to be a bit sutble and for those that want to be more "in your face" So I created Don't Believe The Offical Merch of Non-Believers. I wanted to put it up here for feedback. I'm starting small and low budget but I was just hoping for some feedback or ideas or maybe there is something you always wanted but never found anyone that makes it? Let me know I will work with you or maybe you know of a good way to help me spread the word. Anyway thanks for checking out my post and thank you for any and all feed back you supply.
zazzle.com/charlotteatheists

Hi DB, it's great to have you along. I've dabbled in creating various Atheist t-shirts so I wish you the greatest success. What kind of process are you using?

Also, with my admin head on. I do hope that you are here to debate and discuss and not just promote your new business Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I'm sure we'll have plenty to say on your business venture...when you reach 10 posts and can post links / "advertise"

Until then...*link removed* (Sorry, but rules are rules)
I should design Atheist clothes myself. o3o
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ McGodless! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ║
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
║♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'm lovin' it! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪║
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

"And God said, drunk, 'Let there be Tails Turrosaki,' and there was Tails."
(November 19, 2009 at 5:37 am)Tiberius Wrote: I'm sure we'll have plenty to say on your business venture...when you reach 10 posts and can post links / "advertise"

Until then...*link removed* (Sorry, but rules are rules)

Adrian I thought it was 20 threads till you could post links/advertise.

Am I wrong on this?
I feel like such a dork! I read the rules once more and it is 10 posts before you advertise! You are right Adrian Big Grin
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
It changed Amph (after some discussion)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman in relation to their clothing. paulpablo 30 4752 December 31, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So, if as an atheist/agnostic we're wrong about the god thing lilyannerose 13 5056 December 23, 2010 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Thor
  My Fellow Specifically Agnostic Atheists Edwardo Piet 49 21159 January 1, 2010 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: ghostlighter
  Nudity vs. Clothing Tails Turrosaki 70 17327 December 3, 2009 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Atheist/Agnostic Comedy tshirts mangakid 6 2377 August 10, 2009 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: mangakid
  Atheist and agnostic group, on Myspace Giff 20 6853 May 26, 2009 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet