Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Atheist and agnostic group, on Myspace
Atheist and agnostic group, on Myspace
Was or are anyone familiar with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheist_and_Agnostic_Group

Hope that something similar won't happen to this site, thankfully isn't it connected with Myspace.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
RE: Atheist and agnostic group, on Myspace
Well it can never happen here, given that I rent the server this site is run on.
Yes that good.

I find it very odd that Myspace would do such a thing.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
(May 10, 2009 at 8:10 am)Tiberius Wrote: Well it can never happen here, given that I rent the server this site is run on.

Well ... do you know what the beliefs are of the people that host your servers? Or maybe there are religious groups out there that are willing to withdraw their trade rather than carry on with the same service supplier as you. TBH, I don't know how it all works, but nothing is ever that safe from the wingnuts.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(May 12, 2009 at 2:06 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(May 10, 2009 at 8:10 am)Tiberius Wrote: Well it can never happen here, given that I rent the server this site is run on.

Well ... do you know what the beliefs are of the people that host your servers? Or maybe there are religious groups out there that are willing to withdraw their trade rather than carry on with the same service supplier as you. TBH, I don't know how it all works, but nothing is ever that safe from the wingnuts.

Kyu
Well hopefully in a few months I'll be moving to a server owned by a company my new housemate runs, and he's an atheist so it's all good Big Grin
Maybe some religious people attack that house then? Big Grin what do you do then?
Well...can't worry about everything lol.

EvF
Not perhaps worrieng about, just speculating.
Well that's alright then Big Grin

EvF
The server is in a data-center at the top of a Mountain surrounded by a lake of fire and guarded by 2 3 fire-breathing dragons. Happy now?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sasha Baron trolls a group of idiots Nay_Sayer 0 935 June 28, 2020 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 10900 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Let's meet on Skype with a group video chat! Catholic_Lady 225 23755 October 16, 2015 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  I think I need to establish a support group and maybe find a mentor... LivingNumbers6.626 3 1152 January 14, 2015 at 6:54 am
Last Post: robvalue
Thumbs Up Starting an awareness group shadowninjax 7 2414 November 20, 2013 at 3:16 am
Last Post: shadowninjax
  Irianian atheist group on facebook. Brian37 5 2007 August 13, 2013 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  So, if as an atheist/agnostic we're wrong about the god thing lilyannerose 13 5056 December 23, 2010 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Thor
  My Fellow Specifically Agnostic Atheists Edwardo Piet 49 21160 January 1, 2010 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: ghostlighter
  Atheist and Agnostic Clothing dontbelieve 9 5501 November 19, 2009 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Atheist/Agnostic Comedy tshirts mangakid 6 2377 August 10, 2009 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: mangakid