Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition)
Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition)
(December 27, 2013 at 3:20 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Barefoot would have been easier Wink. Don't look too bad, if there is no pain then wouldn't worry. But a set of appropriate orthoses would help a lot.

I read some of your stuff in a podiatrist forum. I know who you are. Tongue

Skillz.
RE: AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition)
If you recognise the style I'll be impressed. Go, on, pm me who you think I is and I'll tell you if you're right.

Wait, What The he'll were you doing on a podiatrist forum!?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Privacy Policy concerns - [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition)
(December 27, 2013 at 3:46 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: If you recognise the style I'll be impressed. Go, on, pm me who you think I is and I'll tell you if you're right.

Done.

(December 27, 2013 at 3:46 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Wait, What The he'll were you doing on a podiatrist forum!?

Just stalking your posts. Tongue
Ok, you're a scary person! Why the hell were you stalking me?!
Sith code
I've been PMing random people on AF about this for ages. We need a podiatry thread! What the hell kind of atheist board are we without it?!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 27, 2013 at 4:06 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Ok, you're a scary person! Why the hell were you stalking me?!

Rayaan gets the dirt on everyone incase any of us is a rat.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(December 26, 2013 at 7:08 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Why do men! have nipples?

For practise.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 27, 2013 at 4:06 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Ok, you're a scary person! Why the hell were you stalking me?!

Stalking is what I do when I'm bored. Wink

Plus, I'm an admin, so occasionally I like to put on my detective hat when I want to know more about certain members. Tongue

Life is pretty weird, eh?

Rayaan responds:
[Image: scariest-gifs-the-look.gif]

(with a broken GIF Sad )
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 27, 2013 at 5:00 pm)Rayaan Wrote:

Stalking is what I do when I'm bored. Wink

Plus, I'm an admin, so occasionally I like to put on my detective hat when I want to know more about certain members. Tongue

Life is pretty weird, eh?

So, to be clear.

When I signed up to AF I used my email address. From which you got my name. Then linked with what I told you about my job to find out some other stuff about me and found me on other forums.

Because, "You like to know more" about certain members.

To me this seems not cool.
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pro Humble Brag - Parent Edition. The Grand Nudger 26 2090 March 15, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Hall of wit and epicness. Something completely different 852 265721 August 4, 2019 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7764 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1436 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 757 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13780 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1645 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10015 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28665 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Online Privacy eggie 18 3587 May 26, 2017 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi