Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 8:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians, is HE going to heaven or hell?
Christians, is HE going to heaven or hell?
I need to know. I want to go where he does. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfljYkF7kpk
RE: Christians, is HE going to heaven or hell?
Animals already reside in a kind of "heaven". It's we humans who can make their lives "hell". Nice chill cat Smile
He shall simply return to his ethereal feline realm; the abode from which he is rightfully sovereign over all cats!

ALL PRAISE CAT KING!
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
One might say animals don't have souls, so they don't go anywhere. Though I can't imagine any heaven that's devoid of plants or animals. I don't care if any christian claims they have souls or not. I'm going to be sorely disappointed if I don't see a forest with deer and rabbits and such. Or a field of grass where I can play with my dogs again.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 11, 2014 at 9:33 pm)Chad32 Wrote: One might say animals don't have souls, so they don't go anywhere. Though I can't imagine any heaven that's devoid of plants or animals. I don't care if any christian claims they have souls or not. I'm going to be sorely disappointed if I don't see a forest with deer and rabbits and such. Or a field of grass where I can play with my dogs again.

If that's true that animals don't have souls...Lucky them.

I always say to myself, if God or Mother Nature favored anyone in the world, it is healthy cats and dogs who have a loving and caring owner. It is like they are in their own little sheltered Garden of Eden. The Sovereign Master cannot communicate well with them, but He has His ways; nurses them when they are sick, walks with them, calls them so that they run and He gives them a tasty biscuit or cat bit.
Neither do we.
I should have added this to my thread Lol
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is going to happen when Jesus returns? Fake Messiah 21 2313 March 19, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1522 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4590 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to be chanting to the wrong God. brewer 32 2779 March 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 3019 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 6631 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9171 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7853 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5493 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The ECLIPSE! It's going to be a sign from GAWD! drfuzzy 148 33624 January 5, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Losty