Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take it from a Muslim who's been there
Take it from a Muslim who's been there
Born and raised in Aleppo Syria to a Sunni Muslim family.

Read the Quran in Arabic and (no don't let them convince you that it's a religion of peace and somehow translated wrong) everything is about obeying Allah or punishment.

Oh yah, it's a load of shit.

Kiss Amak 3arsa
RE: Take it from a Muslim who's been there
(January 12, 2014 at 7:16 pm)Vegamo Wrote: Born and raised in Aleppo Syria to a Sunni Muslim family.

Read the Quran in Arabic and (no don't let them convince you that it's a religion of peace and somehow translated wrong) everything is about obeying Allah or punishment.

Oh yah, it's a load of shit.

Kiss Amak 3arsa

fuck muslims, fuck islam.
but you seem pretty cool Big Grin
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
(January 12, 2014 at 7:21 pm)salamenfuckyou Wrote: but you seem pretty cool Big Grin

This guy's been posting vids of people being literally beaten to death. I don't find that very cool if I'm honest, regardless of how much I dislike religion I wouldn't revel in religious people being killed.
(January 12, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(January 12, 2014 at 7:21 pm)salamenfuckyou Wrote: but you seem pretty cool Big Grin

This guy's been posting vids of people being literally beaten to death. I don't find that very cool if I'm honest, regardless of how much I dislike religion I wouldn't revel in religious people being killed.

They didn't die, they were sent home. But sure learned something
Good to see an ex-Muslim here. I tried reading the Koran & the first 40 pages are about Moses sacrificing a Cow. Very boring stuff. Whoever wrote the Koran can't even get to the second page before they start dissing the non-believers.
(January 12, 2014 at 9:32 pm)Vegamo Wrote: They didn't die, they were sent home. But sure learned something

Oh in that case it's perfectly fine to beat the blood out of people and splatter it all over walls. As long as they didn't die.
(January 12, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Napoléon Wrote:

I took a look at the video, must say I`m impressed. Very nice kicks, and well expressed encouraging words by their comrades. Smile

I doubt they`re atheists, candidly I doubt that any serious atheist would be such a complete moron and give us other atheists such a bad reputation in addition to it being so pitiless.
A fair fight is one thing, but this was extremely inequitable and cruel.
If someone was kicking me like that in the face, I would fucking tear their eye bulb out of their fucking disgusting faces.

I think that since they are Assad Soldiers I think they`re Alawites, well done!
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
(January 12, 2014 at 10:40 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(January 12, 2014 at 9:32 pm)Vegamo Wrote: They didn't die, they were sent home. But sure learned something

Oh in that case it's perfectly fine to beat the blood out of people and splatter it all over walls. As long as they didn't die.

Well, duh, that's what it says about slaves in the bible...

No, wait, that was so long as they didn't die within, like, three days... never mind.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Welcome, Vegamo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 4966 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2228 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1223 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1308 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4665 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  How literally should we take the Qur'an ? momo666 69 11731 August 7, 2022 at 6:28 pm
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3790 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  [Quranic Reflection]: (2) The Romans have been defeated WinterHold 27 6513 January 9, 2020 at 9:30 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Pakistani academic Junaid Hafeez has just been sentenced to death on blasphemy charge Fake Messiah 2 760 December 22, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 771 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37