Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This makes Christianity look badass
This makes Christianity look badass
<video removed>
Really cool Cool Shades 4 Horsemen
RE: This makes Christianity look badass
Video doesnt exist Sad
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
(January 13, 2014 at 7:07 am)salamenfuckyou Wrote: Video doesnt exist Sad

You mean you can't watch it Sad
Hmm... that's odd. It works for me.
Works now, pardon me Tongue
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
PM me with the video and I'll post it, I meet the 30&30 requirement
[Image: kn5If9b.jpg]
Sorry, that wasn't my intention
But why is it circumventing the rules if I meet the requirement?
(January 14, 2014 at 9:03 pm)Avodaiah Wrote: Sorry, that wasn't my intention

Because you're posting material on behalf of someone who isn't permitted to post said material. Thus helping them circumvent the 30/30 rule. The whole point of the rule is to encourage new users to get involved in discussion and not just come here to promote their own stuff. Sure you wouldn't technically be breaking the rules, but I'd consider it pretty bad etiquette to undermine what a moderator just did in removing a video link by encouraging the new user to send it to you so that you can post it instead.

If he's serious about being here and being involved then by all means he can post his video after 30 days and 30 posts. Otherwise you're just undermining the whole reason we have that rule.
(January 14, 2014 at 9:49 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(January 14, 2014 at 9:03 pm)Avodaiah Wrote: Sorry, that wasn't my intention

Because you're posting material on behalf of someone who isn't permitted to post said material. Thus helping them circumvent the 30/30 rule. The whole point of the rule is to encourage new users to get involved in discussion and not just come here to promote their own stuff. Sure you wouldn't technically be breaking the rules, but I'd consider it pretty bad etiquette to undermine what a moderator just did in removing a video link by encouraging the new user to send it to you so that you can post it instead.

If he's serious about being here and being involved then by all means he can post his video after 30 days and 30 posts. Otherwise you're just undermining the whole reason we have that rule.
OK, sorry Confused
No need to be sorry, like I said, it isn't technically against the rules so you haven't done anything wrong, nor would you be if you posted the video for the other user. All I'm saying is, is we'd appreciate it if people didn't do this Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid christans look to ban Good Omens GUBU 64 6350 July 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2791 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7435 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 33167 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 1958 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  What makes Christian God so special? causal code 16 4578 August 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7912 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2985 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What makes a religion? robvalue 136 13969 June 27, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Religion makes sense Mystic 45 9399 July 2, 2015 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus