Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAUL LIED TO CHRISTIANS
PAUL LIED TO CHRISTIANS
(Romans 10:4) (Galatians 3:24-26) (Ephesians 2:15) states there no longer is a sacrificial system. Jesus’ blood sacrifice paid the penalty for sins once and for all. The Levitical ceremonial laws do not apply today. But in (Acts 21:17-26) Paul takes the Navarite vow. Paul preached that jesus was the sacrifical lamb and told people there is no need for animal sacrifice. anymore. We should expect to find examples in Paul’s life where he lives out the doctrines of salvation espoused in the book of Hebrews…especially the one concerning of Jesus Christ’s death as the final atonement for sin. We find an example in the Apostle Paul’s life where he goes against the teachings of the book of Hebrews and brings a blood sacrifice for sin as an atonement after the cross.. Paul demonstrates through a Nazarite vow and its accompanying blood sacrifices (Num 6) that he was obedient to the rules and laws of the Pentateuch and the Mosaic Law. And since this offering occurs after the cross, the ramifications of such an offering if is “blood” has staggering consequences for traditional Christianity. (Num 6), blood sacrifices had to be brought in fulfillment of the Nazarite vow which Paul was obedient to over 30 years after the cross? Paul didnt believe, as seen in his actions, that Jesus was the last sacrifice once and for all? The writer of the book of Hebrews 10:1-2 is correct when it states that blood sacrifices for sin had “ceased to be offered?” How about (Hebrews 9:12-14) (Hebrews 9:28) (Hebrews 10:1-2) (Hebrews 10:10-18). How can we believe Hebrews 10:14 where it says we are “perfected forever” by the sacrifice of Jesus when just 30 years later the Apostle Paul was still bringing sin offerings to the Temple (after the death of jesus). Paul did not think that Jesus's death was a sacrifice to end all sacrifices. Paul still felt the need to obey the Law after the death of jesus, even laws concerning sin offerings as an atonement for sin. Christians havent studied deeply enough to search out these truths buried beneath the pages of their Bibles. What does that do to the teachings people hear week after week in churches, preached by those who repeat what they have heard and not studied out for themselves? Can you now see that the Law had never passed away after the cross and people have severely misunderstood the message of the Bible.
RE: PAUL LIED TO CHRISTIANS
This looks like a job for Mitch Benn's Patented Four-Word Solution To All Apparent Biblical Contradictions And Inconsistencies!

Ready?

*drum roll*

IT'S ALL MADE UP.

*cymbal crash*

Ithangyew *bows*
Yep.

Or some of it is made up. Or early Christians had just as much trouble being consistent as younger ones. Amy one of those covers it.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(January 14, 2014 at 8:08 am)truthBtold Wrote: (Romans 10:4) (Galatians 3:24-26) (Ephesians 2:15) states there no longer is a sacrificial system.Jesus’ blood sacrifice paid the penalty for sins once and for all. The Levitical ceremonial laws do not apply today.
ok

Quote:But in (Acts 21:17-26) Paul takes the Navarite vow. Paul preached that jesus was the sacrifical lamb and told people there is no need for animal sacrifice. anymore. We should expect to find examples in Paul’s life where he lives out the doctrines of salvation espoused in the book of Hebrews…
why?
Especially when Paul explains his actions in 1 cor 9:19 forward.
19 I am free. I belong to no other person, but I make myself a slave to everyone. I do this to help save as many people as I can. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew so that I could help save Jews. I myself am not ruled by the law, but to those who are ruled by the law I became like someone who is ruled by the law. I did this to help save those who are ruled by the law. 21 To those who are without the law I became like someone who is without the law. I did this to help save those who are without the law. (But really, I am not without God’s law—I am ruled by the law of Christ.) 22 To those who are weak, I became weak so that I could help save them. I have become all things to all people. I did this so that I could save people in any way possible. 23 I do all this to make the Good News known. I do it so that I can share in the blessings of the Good News.

Quote:especially the one concerning of Jesus Christ’s death as the final atonement for sin. We find an example in the Apostle Paul’s life where he goes against the teachings of the book of Hebrews and brings a blood sacrifice for sin as an atonement after the cross.. Paul demonstrates through a Nazarite vow and its accompanying blood sacrifices (Num 6) that he was obedient to the rules and laws of the Pentateuch and the Mosaic Law. And since this offering occurs after the cross, the ramifications of such an offering if is “blood” has staggering consequences for traditional Christianity. (Num 6), blood sacrifices had to be brought in fulfillment of the Nazarite vow which Paul was obedient to over 30 years after the cross? Paul didnt believe, as seen in his actions, that Jesus was the last sacrifice once and for all? The writer of the book of Hebrews 10:1-2 is correct when it states that blood sacrifices for sin had “ceased to be offered?” How about (Hebrews 9:12-14) (Hebrews 9:28) (Hebrews 10:1-2) (Hebrews 10:10-18). How can we believe Hebrews 10:14 where it says we are “perfected forever” by the sacrifice of Jesus when just 30 years later the Apostle Paul was still bringing sin offerings to the Temple (after the death of jesus). Paul did not think that Jesus's death was a sacrifice to end all sacrifices. Paul still felt the need to obey the Law after the death of jesus, even laws concerning sin offerings as an atonement for sin. Christians havent studied deeply enough to search out these truths buried beneath the pages of their Bibles. What does that do to the teachings people hear week after week in churches, preached by those who repeat what they have heard and not studied out for themselves? Can you now see that the Law had never passed away after the cross and people have severely misunderstood the message of the Bible.

The rest of this is all based on the idea that there is only one right way to be a Christian, and 1corthinthians 9 blows all of that out of the water.
(January 14, 2014 at 1:16 pm)Drich Wrote:
(January 14, 2014 at 8:08 am)truthBtold Wrote: (Romans 10:4) (Galatians 3:24-26) (Ephesians 2:15) states there no longer is a sacrificial system.Jesus’ blood sacrifice paid the penalty for sins once and for all. The Levitical ceremonial laws do not apply today.
ok

Quote:But in (Acts 21:17-26) Paul takes the Navarite vow. Paul preached that jesus was the sacrifical lamb and told people there is no need for animal sacrifice. anymore. We should expect to find examples in Paul’s life where he lives out the doctrines of salvation espoused in the book of Hebrews…
why?
19 I am free. I belong to no other person, but I make myself a slave to everyone. I do this to help save as many people as I can. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew so that I could help save Jews. I myself am not ruled by the law, but to those who are ruled by the law I became like someone who is ruled by the law. I did this to help save those who are ruled by the law. 21 To those who are without the law I became like someone who is without the law. I did this to help save those who are without the law. (But really, I am not without God’s law—I am ruled by the law of Christ.) 22 To those who are weak, I became weak so that I could help save them. I have become all things to all people. I did this so that I could save people in any way possible. 23 I do all this to make the Good News known. I do it so that I can share in the blessings of the Good News.

Quote:especially the one concerning of Jesus Christ’s death as the final atonement for sin. We find an example in the Apostle Paul’s life where he goes against the teachings of the book of Hebrews and brings a blood sacrifice for sin as an atonement after the cross.. Paul demonstrates through a Nazarite vow and its accompanying blood sacrifices (Num 6) that he was obedient to the rules and laws of the Pentateuch and the Mosaic Law. And since this offering occurs after the cross, the ramifications of such an offering if is “blood” has staggering consequences for traditional Christianity. (Num 6), blood sacrifices had to be brought in fulfillment of the Nazarite vow which Paul was obedient to over 30 years after the cross? Paul didnt believe, as seen in his actions, that Jesus was the last sacrifice once and for all? The writer of the book of Hebrews 10:1-2 is correct when it states that blood sacrifices for sin had “ceased to be offered?” How about (Hebrews 9:12-14) (Hebrews 9:28) (Hebrews 10:1-2) (Hebrews 10:10-18). How can we believe Hebrews 10:14 where it says we are “perfected forever” by the sacrifice of Jesus when just 30 years later the Apostle Paul was still bringing sin offerings to the Temple (after the death of jesus). Paul did not think that Jesus's death was a sacrifice to end all sacrifices. Paul still felt the need to obey the Law after the death of jesus, even laws concerning sin offerings as an atonement for sin. Christians havent studied deeply enough to search out these truths buried beneath the pages of their Bibles. What does that do to the teachings people hear week after week in churches, preached by those who repeat what they have heard and not studied out for themselves? Can you now see that the Law had never passed away after the cross and people have severely misunderstood the message of the Bible.

The rest of this is all based on the idea that there is only one right way to be a Christian, and 1corthinthians 9 blows all of that out of the water.

I was waiting for that response...and how u try to interpret that part makes u silly.. why not just say... READY FOR THIS.. .... HE IS ONLY HUMAN, WE/HE MAKES MISTAKES/BAD JUDGEMENTS.. but noooo. trying to talk without being fully educated on the subject.
You know William Shakespeare's ghost is actually weeping like a baby whenever you do that to language!! Seriously, what did English ever do to you?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Quote:1corthinthians 9

What's a corthinthian?

An anorexic Corinthian?
(January 14, 2014 at 1:33 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: You know William Shakespeare's ghost is actually weeping like a baby whenever you do that to language!! Seriously, what did English ever do to you?

Like I said to other people... find some salt and POUND IT!!.. urcomments are sad like ur username
(January 14, 2014 at 1:31 pm)truthBtold Wrote:
(January 14, 2014 at 1:16 pm)Drich Wrote: ok

why?

I was waiting for that response...and how u try to interpret that part makes u silly.. why not just say... READY FOR THIS.. .... HE IS ONLY HUMAN, WE/HE MAKES MISTAKES/BAD JUDGEMENTS.. but noooo. trying to talk without being fully educated on the subject.
ROFLOL

so... Let me get this straight.. You were expecting what i was going to say from someone, but you have nothing prepared in response (contextually.) just a sad/failed attempt to try and dismiss a passage that perfectly explains your false delima by putting your dismissal in all caps?
ROFLOL
no wonder your peers are turning their backs on you. You make them and other atheists look bad. You've got to be a poe.. Too bad Ryyyyan has his wings clipped.

(January 14, 2014 at 2:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:1corthinthians 9

What's a corthinthian?

An anorexic Corinthian?

maybe a dsylexic one.
Did he or did he not take the vow? What is with not answer threads.. I told u ur wrong on that answer.. try again..

Oh.. POE.. NOPE TRY AGAIN..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are Paul's writings in the Bible? Fake Messiah 122 6401 October 8, 2023 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7761 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul's Writings Underpin Western Thought SteveII 232 16944 August 6, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dating Paul's Writings JairCrawford 33 2982 July 30, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Paul's "persecution" of the early Christians? Jehanne 134 14818 February 22, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Paul's 500 witnesses. Jehanne 131 38335 May 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Saint Paul and temporal lobe epilepsy. Jehanne 1 1278 July 17, 2016 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31150 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
Question Paul reshaping the church Aractus 58 10217 April 2, 2016 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 50962 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho