Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Fuckhead for "Jesus"
Another Fuckhead for "Jesus"
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/29/pa...-the-debt/

Quote:“We want to seek God with all of our heart and soul,” Andrew said. “We want to obey the Holy Bible with all of our heart and soul, and we want Jesus as our king. This is how you restore God’s blessings. People like Barack Obama have a totally different vision of America. His vision is to follow Satan.”

It is clear Obama is following Satan, according to the pastor, because he is openly encouraging “homosexual sin” and violating God’s unalienable rights “by forcing people to have death panels.”

He described Obama as a covetous liar who was not a part of the “Kingdom of God.”

Proclaiming Jesus as the Lord of the United States could also solve the nation’s financial troubles, Andrew said.

I could see feeding this shitstain to some lions....if it wouldn't hurt the lions!
RE: Another Fuckhead for "Jesus"
He could just say people need to be good decent people. Obama is an evil man, but that is quite evident.
Some of these Christians do say the holy spirit kingdom and stuff like that too much. Just outline what "obeying" the holy bible means. If it means be nice to your neighbor and don't steal then say that!

If we did follow some of Jesus as for the outlaw of usury that could help fix financial troubles yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgfzaCj...ata_player
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Quote:Proclaiming Jesus as the Lord of the United States could also solve the pastor’s financial troubles, Andrew said.

I think that this is somewhat more accurate.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
How could someone trust jesus when he couldn't even stay dead..
If Satan is for equality, then he can't be all bad. Anyone who agrees that what consenting adults do with their time is their business isn't totally evil. Did you know we also outlawed slavery and genocide? Yahweh probably isn't too happy about that either, but what can you do?

I don't know about any death panels, though. I'd say that, given that just about every president has been a christian, and most of the population considers themselves christian, the problems of the country arise somewhere other than not loving Yahweh or Jesus enough.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

The issue has precious little to do with yhwh or jesus and much more to do with people not listening to fuckhead preachers who claim to speak for these rather inept gods.
(January 29, 2014 at 4:25 pm)truthBtold Wrote: How could someone trust jesus when he couldn't even stay dead..
Thinking
Well, if you read the old testament Satan is a much better down to earth guy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, According To This Guy, "God" Is A Fuckhead. Minimalist 6 1436 April 1, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ignore Your Health And Have Another Baby For Jesus! Nope 25 4249 June 10, 2015 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Another "I saw Jesus" claim Foxaèr 94 16949 May 23, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7245 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Here's Another Xtian Fuckhead Swimming Against The Tide Minimalist 21 3733 September 2, 2014 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Judge Upholds Firing of Fundie Fuckhead Minimalist 45 16406 November 6, 2012 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Reasonable_Jeff
  "Thank You, Jesus..... May I Have Another?" Minimalist 9 3597 December 11, 2011 at 2:19 am
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7388 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm