Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I kind of lost my wedding ring..........
I kind of lost my wedding ring..........
I lost it about 1.5 weeks ago. I take it off every night and put it in the stupidest places like on the shelf above the open toilet, on the coffee table or on the kitchen counter next to the garbage disposal (duhhh!)

I searched this house high and low, looking under furniture, behind dressers, in air vents, etc but all I found were dust bunnies (or more like dust sasquatch). I searched the garbage twice, transferring everything to a new bag, still nothing.

I have to hand it to Mr Drich, he didn't get mad at all even though the main diamond was his grandmother's ( I thought I'd at least get a good talkin' to). He was convinced that it got flushed and accepted it.

Even though I had already looked through the garbage twice I wasn't ready to throw it out forever so it sat smelling on my porch for a week and a half. Today I decided to go through the hot and smelly garbage one last time and THERE IT WAS Clap right in between the rotten orange slices and used Kleenex!!!!

So, thanks again Drich for not freaking out!
RE: I kind of lost my wedding ring..........
Drich found it, he's just not telling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uRNhBKDJpM
Another reason why heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to marry. Angel
(February 1, 2014 at 7:37 pm)Cato Wrote: Drich found it, he's just not telling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uRNhBKDJpM

That's actually what I really suspected all along
She's not telling the whole truth.

She didn't just loose her wedding ring she also lost HER grandmother's ring she wore in place of my wedding ring.

I was beginning to wonder if one of the dogs had a taste for shinny things.
To be honest, rings doesn't matter much to me (the relationship is so much more important) but I'm glad that you found it, especially if it is an heirloom. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(February 1, 2014 at 7:46 pm)Drich Wrote: I was beginning to wonder if one of the dogs had a taste for shinny things.

Ouch! Dogs can eat anything!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I wear mine on a chain around my neck, it's safer there.

Also being a mechanic I should be wearing rings on the job.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 1, 2014 at 8:00 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(February 1, 2014 at 7:46 pm)Drich Wrote: I was beginning to wonder if one of the dogs had a taste for shinny things.

Ouch! Dogs can eat anything!

If we did not find the second on I was thinking of doing some exploratory surgery.

(February 1, 2014 at 8:00 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: Also being a mechanic I should be wearing rings on the job.

That is what I told Trich tee hee.Angel
Sounds like it's time for some shiny new diamonds. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 3401 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 872 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 441 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What Kind Of Horror Do You Like ? The Architect Of Fate 43 1721 October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 1139 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  RING STING ignoramus 21 1373 January 8, 2019 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Lost Commandments Cyberman 29 2251 August 19, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Cod
  Kind of sad. Foxaèr 6 1410 May 1, 2018 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I've lost more weight Foxaèr 14 1796 February 21, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Well, I've finally lost it. Gawdzilla Sama 0 609 January 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama