Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever been to Yahoo Answers?
Ever been to Yahoo Answers?
Has anyone ever been to Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality section?

R&S Section

There's a link to the section I'm referring to. It can be quite fun at times to stir up the fundies or refute illogical arguments. I've been suspended from there once before for causing a bit too much trouble. However, I have an account there now and sometimes it provides hours of fun.

Some examples of questions posed:

If jesus came back today would he be considered an international terrorist and persecuted?

Love this one:

Do atheists really believe in satan over god?

Besides Jesus, how many other zombies are in the bible?

Is atheism a conspiracy evolved by communism?
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
RE: Ever been to Yahoo Answers?
That site is always good for a laugh. Here's a question that appeared just a few minutes ago:
How many terrified children were desperately trying to swim over to the Ark?

And this is one of the answers:
Yeah well, if the adults didn't indulge in so much homosexuality and other sinful behavior God wouldn't have killed everybody... it's their own fault

Edit
12 hours later:
The question remains on Yahoo, but the answer quoted above has been deleted.
Those darn adults!!

EvF
Does science explain why Demons are scare of the name Jesus?
LOL
(November 30, 2009 at 10:07 am)theVOID Wrote: Does science explain why Demons are scare of the name Jesus?
LOL
"it was just a movie." is by far the best answer to that Tongue
Sounds entertaining.

I think I'll go sign up and ask;

"Concerning Lot's wife, was it her own damned fault when God turned that bitch to salt?"
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Replace the word 'Movie' with 'Book' and you have the answer to all of their musings.
Even better: When is StarCraft3 comming? (Yup, in the religious section)
(November 30, 2009 at 10:17 am)Dotard Wrote: Sounds entertaining.

I think I'll go sign up and ask;

"Concerning Lot's wife, was it her own damned fault when God turned that bitch to salt?"

Damn straight it is, when God says 'don't look back' you better bet he fucking means it!
(November 30, 2009 at 10:18 am)Tiberius Wrote: Even better: When is StarCraft3 comming? (Yup, in the religious section)

If it was Yahoo South Korea i would actually say it's in the right section Tongue
Ok, now I'm just an addict:

Loads of arabs in london im scared?
Quote:i fear for my life there are also arabs selling peanuts what should i do

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2230 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1213 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 712 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  No so Obvious Answers Goosebump 0 235 January 2, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1355 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2147 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bifurcated Trivia: The Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 5 495 April 24, 2021 at 5:55 am
  More Pointless Trivia (Answers) BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1080 December 20, 2020 at 5:42 am
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2377 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1580 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset