Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another TTA drifter...
Yet another TTA drifter...
Yeah, so been over at The Thinking Atheist forums for over a year and kept hearing this place pop up from time to time, so I figure I'd come over hear and check things out. Other TTA alumni here are sure to recognize me, as I've essentially copy-pasted my profile, so do not be alarmed; I am in fact the very same EvolutionKills. Who else is here? I think I saw Chas, DLJ, Ferdinard, WitchSabrina, houseofcantor...

As for everyone else, I hope you don't mind if I look around for a bit; preferably unsupervised.

No, I won't take the last bottle of beer in the fridge. I don't even like beer...
[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
RE: Yet another TTA drifter...
Welcome, evo!
Enjoy this other atheist corner of the web!
I registered there the same time I registered here, but I never went back there. So I guess technically I'm a member there too.
I have no idea what you are talking about but... welcome!
Spin 'em, creep. Dodgy
Heyo and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(February 4, 2014 at 6:30 am)EvolutionKills Wrote: No, I won't take the last bottle of beer in the fridge. I don't even like beer...
Lies! All lies!
He drank all my beer over at TTA!

Wait, maybe that was me.....
(February 4, 2014 at 9:31 am)LostLocke Wrote:
(February 4, 2014 at 6:30 am)EvolutionKills Wrote: No, I won't take the last bottle of beer in the fridge. I don't even like beer...
Lies! All lies!
He drank all my beer over at TTA!

Wait, maybe that was me.....

Hard cider man, hard cider. My brother and sister-in-law tried this over in Great Britain and really enjoyed it, and I've been loving it ever since they got me to try it. Which I know is sort of a blasphemous living in the home of Yuengling and all, but it is what it is; I have a massive sweet tooth.

[Image: woodchuck-cider-makers-choice-variety.jpg]

(February 4, 2014 at 8:12 am)No_God Wrote: I have no idea what you are talking about but... welcome!

Don't worry, sometimes neither do I...

(February 4, 2014 at 9:15 am)houseofcantor Wrote: Spin 'em, creep. Dodgy

Hush you, and have a Gwynnies...

[Image: Gwyneth_Paltrow.jpg]
Welcome. I'm a .com defector, myself. I don't know anything about TTA or whatever problems it had. Love the nickname.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(February 4, 2014 at 10:22 am)c172 Wrote: Welcome. I'm a .com defector, myself. I don't know anything about TTA or whatever problems it had. Love the nickname.

Thanks, it's actually a reference I picked up from a webcomic I've been reading regularly for over a decade called Questionable Content. It was initially just a slogan on one of the character's shirts, but eventually it spawned it's own real tshirt with a graphic that helped explain it a bit more. Namely that chicken dinner is an evolutionary end point, and sort of a sad one for a lineage that can trace itself back to dinosaurs.

[Image: qc-evol.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old TTA Member here. bemore 18 2554 August 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: bemore
  Yet Another Refugee Paleophyte 23 2353 November 18, 2018 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  <----- Another TTA refugee devilsadvoc8 29 1795 October 1, 2018 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Smile Yet another new member thool 26 4524 November 23, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: thool
  Yet another godless unbeliever LeftyMatt 18 2305 August 9, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The descent had destroyed me, but yet, I live. WinterHold 20 2824 March 9, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  New defect from TTA TheBeardedDude 79 14447 November 1, 2013 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  YADC (yet another dot commer) CaseAgainstFaith 15 2996 June 2, 2013 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Mahafsoun NM
  Yet Another... Wolfram 11 1540 April 1, 2013 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Another one of those damn TTA-ers Tartarus Sauce 21 5608 March 8, 2013 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Kayenneh