Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm on leave
I'm on leave
And by leave I mean holiday. No I'm not taking the internet with me, so I'll be completely unplugged for a couple of weeks and my PC will be off. I'll be leaving in approx 2hrs.

It's great to be a part of this forum and I'll certainly miss some of you!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: I'm on leave
Have a great holiday
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 9, 2014 at 11:17 pm)Aractus Wrote: And by leave I mean holiday. No I'm not taking the internet with me, so I'll be completely unplugged for a couple of weeks and my PC will be off. I'll be leaving in approx 2hrs.

It's great to be a part of this forum and I'll certainly miss some of you!

Have a great break.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
Thanks guys - signing off now Smile
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leave my !&$*@*# breakfast alone! onlinebiker 60 2500 April 10, 2020 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1088 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67
  Why can't I leave? Mystic 48 7298 June 3, 2018 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Going to have to leave the forum for a while Foxaèr 16 1617 November 3, 2017 at 3:22 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  As smart as Min is, he is going to leave because he realized they wouldn't listen. Foxaèr 53 5280 February 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Just going to leave this here... Joods 48 4158 January 10, 2017 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF leave Excited Penguin 68 10271 July 26, 2015 at 4:43 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
Question People Leave... Then What? rexbeccarox 34 9401 February 14, 2013 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Jeez, I leave for a couple of days and... leo-rcc 4 2320 March 16, 2010 at 8:58 am
Last Post: leo-rcc