Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to have to leave the forum for a while
Going to have to leave the forum for a while
I cannot be bothered to search for the thread where members leave their announcements.

I told him not to do it, but he did it anyway. My boyfriend went gambling, an issue he has had in the past, and now we don't have any money to pay the rent which is due tomorrow.

It's not as though we have anyone with whom to stay. We'll just do what we've done in the past: live in the car for a while. We'll be fine. He will still get paid next week. Plus, he will quit his job and in a couple of weeks he will receive a sizable amount of money from stocks and such. He wants to leave Florida, but we'll see if that is the route we go.

Next time you hear from me, after today, I'll either be in a new place here in Florida or a new place outside of Florida.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Going to have to leave the forum for a while
Suncruz or Seminole?  Tell that motherfucker to get his shit together!

-see you when you get back, gl.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hope things get better for you.

I have suffered from the addictions of others also, it sucks.

take care.
Have you talked to the rental office? Typically they don't evict for one month late, it's just not cost effective for them if you can show the ability to get caught up and make at least partial payments. 

Or were you on notice and this is the last straw?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 2, 2017 at 11:21 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I cannot be bothered to search for the thread where members leave their announcements.

I told him not to do it, but he did it anyway.  My boyfriend went gambling, an issue he has had in the past, and now we don't have any money to pay the rent which is due tomorrow.

It's not as though we have anyone with whom to stay.  We'll just do what we've done in the past: live in the car for a while.  We'll be fine.  He will still get paid next week.  Plus, he will quit his job and in a couple of weeks he will receive a sizable amount of money from stocks and such.  He wants to leave Florida, but we'll see if that is the route we go.

Next time you hear from me, after today, I'll either be in a new place here in Florida or a new place outside of Florida.

Take care, Gamblers rarely stop as you know. Take the time to take stock of what you should do, whatever you deicide I wish you well. Come back to us soon.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Hope to have you back soon!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

GL Kitters. That is one hell of an exciting vice your buddy has. Good if you like excitement. Obviously he has lots else to recommend him to earn your loyalty. Best of luck.
Fuck, you know, if gamblers were good at gambling it would be a non issue, amiright?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Peace, Lute.

See you when you get back.
Good luck KitKat, be safe
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We should have a forum event Foxaèr 9 746 August 31, 2022 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1116 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  While out trimming the yard........ brewer 3 266 July 19, 2020 at 3:56 pm
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2337 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Leave my !&$*@*# breakfast alone! onlinebiker 60 2507 April 10, 2020 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2262 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir