Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea time
Tea time
I can't remember if this thread has already been made so I'm going to make it anyway. How do you take your tea and do you have anything with it?

Morning tea: African red tea with orange people usually accompanied with an English muffin

lunch tea: Lemon and lavender tea usually with sushi or a chicken wrap

evening tea: Earl gray or chamomile with Brandy and or cream, usually after a late dinner
RE: Tea time
Tea is too much of a diuretic for me. Otherwise, I do love Gold Peak unsweetened, cold. I love nice bitter iced tea.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I thought it only came sweet and iced. Wink
Green Tea when I want to quiet the noise.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Well I usually drink tea when I get a cold, I would drink the Manzanilla kind.
I start every day with a good strong black tea such as PG tips with a splash of 1/2 and 1/2 and the slightest trace of sugar. I'll take any kind of milk but the more concentrated the milk the less of it I need and so it doesn't cool it down as much. I was off using sugar for years until my wifes cousins came for a visit and I tried it again. I don't like it very sweet at all. I start every day with a cup. On the weekend I'll sometimes have a few.

Occasionally I'll have Red Zinger, Lemon Zinger or Good Earth tea if I go out because it is so hard to get a decent cup of black tea anywhere. Ice tea can be good on a hot day.
I don't like Tea tea. I drink peppermint tea when I have a dicky tummy, but other than that I don't drink tea at all.

I suck at being British.
Man I'd love to be the one to give you a dicky tummy. Smile
(February 16, 2014 at 10:29 pm)whateverist Wrote: Man I'd love to be the one to give you a dicky tummy. Smile

I read her statement and waited for one like this.
Glad to oblige. Oh and the offer isn't exclusive to her. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you take your tea? BrokenQuill92 29 1227 November 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2653 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8736 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Tea Longhorn 38 4450 April 30, 2015 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Take That You Tea-Sippers. Minimalist 23 3546 March 4, 2015 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
Shocked GOP Candidate Warns:Yoga Leads to Satan,God Created the Tea Party,...etc Pretzel Logic 15 4946 October 30, 2013 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Do you know how to CORRECTLY add milk to your tea? CleanShavenJesus 47 7058 June 22, 2013 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Tea Annik 22 3075 January 8, 2013 at 2:49 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Tea? Napoléon 69 14363 August 12, 2011 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: fr0d0