Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hi Everyone
Hi to you all, I don't know if I am an atheist or not, but I know I don't have any beliefs in a god, so here I am, yea yea.Angel
RE: Hi Everyone
Fortunately enough that's not a requirement to sign up. Welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 9, 2014 at 9:50 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Hi to you all, I don't know if I am an atheist or not, but I know I don't have any beliefs in a god, so here I am, yea yea.Angel

Welcome.

Cool Shades

If you don't believe in gods, you're an atheist. Fortunately there are a number of different categories of atheist available.

I'm an agnostic atheist, myself.

Thinking
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:but I know I don't have any beliefs in a god

That's a pretty good start.

Howdy.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 9, 2014 at 9:52 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Fortunately enough that's not a requirement to sign up. Welcome to AF! ^_^

Thank you for welcoming me. Smile
Welcome, psycho Smile
Welcome.Enjoy this fine corner of the web.
I know I do.
Welcome Enjoy the forums!

Atheist is a person that answers "No" to the question "Do you believe in god?", nothing more, its the rejection of an ideology, carries nothing else. The take on life, on philosophy, arts, science, religion etc.. Can be whatever one finds appealing.

Cats are easier to herd than atheists.
Welcome!