Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Archaeology Cannot Be Left To Jesus Freak Shitheads.....
Why Archaeology Cannot Be Left To Jesus Freak Shitheads.....
Mind-boggling nonsense.

RE: Why Archaeology Cannot Be Left To Jesus Freak Shitheads.....
Where do these idiots get off? And not only that...they are given airtime?
Facepalm
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Where they get air time is not surprising.
What a dork. My barbarian warlord killed Baal years ago.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I've seen the rockart on the streambed behind my house. Baal LIVES!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
You had me at Jesus Freak Shitheads....
(March 12, 2014 at 10:52 am)JesusHChrist Wrote: You had me at Jesus Freak Shitheads....

I know. Redundant.
You mean Christians have crackpot theories about everything, and that said crackpot theories stem from a warped pitiful worldview? I'll be damned.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
I don't suppose he'd like to offer his evidence that ancient Egyptians crossed the Atlantic Ocean, would he? If he could prove his theory, I'm sure there'd be a Nobel Prize in it for him.

But if the ancient Egyptians claimed North America for Baal, then that kind of refutes the idea of the United States being a Christian nation, doesn't it? I mean, because before that it was a Baal-worshiping continent.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
What did I just hear?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With atoms, you cannot skip steps......... Brian37 1 228 October 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Florentine Archaeology Minimalist 7 1624 October 21, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Atheism/Theism and Left/Right Brain? bambi_swag 11 4545 October 4, 2015 at 7:24 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Archaeology...Sorry No Indiana Jones Shit. Minimalist 6 2102 August 11, 2014 at 3:53 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Archaeology Lab Minimalist 11 2860 August 24, 2013 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Archaeology at Khirbet Qeiyafa Minimalist 8 4119 January 2, 2013 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Archaeology Sticks It Up The Bible's Ass Again Minimalist 41 15270 October 3, 2012 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Best Kind of Archaeology Minimalist 10 2834 July 4, 2011 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Epimethean