Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quadriplegic hunter wins legal fight, takes aim
Quadriplegic hunter wins legal fight, takes aim
My first thought was, "Wow, not much of a challenge. Who the fuck would want to hunt quadriplegics?" Then I laughed lightly to myself and actually read the article, not just the title.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34348491/ns/...?GT1=43001

I'm really not moved either way about the issue. I just thought the title was funny and after reading the article I am amazed at the weird shit that we humans burn calories on. The turret the guy uses seems like a cool piece of tech.

Rhizo
RE: Quadriplegic hunter wins legal fight, takes aim
(December 10, 2009 at 1:16 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: My first thought was, "Wow, not much of a challenge. Who the fuck would want to hunt quadriplegics?"

You are sickening XD
The image this conjures up in my head makes me feel guilty for chuckling so hard.
Quote:Who the fuck would want to hunt quadriplegics?"

Dick Cheney?
Rhizo Wrote:My first thought was, "Wow, not much of a challenge. Who the fuck would want to hunt quadriplegics?"
ROFLOL

I just have to wonder why there was a 'legal fight' over it... that's just silly Tongue If he wants to do it, and can afford it: why the hell not? Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(December 10, 2009 at 2:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Who the fuck would want to hunt quadriplegics?"

Dick Cheney?

ROFLOL
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(December 10, 2009 at 2:32 pm)Saerules Wrote:
Rhizo Wrote:My first thought was, "Wow, not much of a challenge. Who the fuck would want to hunt quadriplegics?"
ROFLOL

I just have to wonder why there was a 'legal fight' over it... that's just silly Tongue If he wants to do it, and can afford it: why the hell not? Smile
He was initially denied an ID card required to buy firearms. I assume they denied him because they can reasonably assume he wouldn't be able to safely operate and store a firearm according to state regulations, being a quadriplegic.
- Meatball

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why isn’t weed legal everywhere? Fake Messiah 6 501 July 24, 2022 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 949734 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim Rhondazvous 20 1428 August 29, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why isn't there a fight against unhealthy food like is for drugs? NuclearEnergy 22 5347 May 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Isis
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2078 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Dylan wins Nobel Prize chimp3 3 929 October 13, 2016 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Every post WINS !!! vorlon13 133 7297 February 24, 2016 at 5:11 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  GS Warriors one win away from setting new NBA record for most wins to start a season Whateverist 29 4369 December 13, 2015 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  The first person to post wins ! Alex K 14 2483 November 18, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  The NEXT Person to Post WINS! Whateverist 84 8224 September 18, 2015 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13