Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
[split] 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
And the American government is responsible for 911. I see.
binnyCoffee
RE: Healthcare in America
Who do you propose did it?
Everyone knows the Jews did it.
Good call, but for the sake of a hate-crimes tribunal, be more clear.
How about Al-Qaeda then?
But they're not jewish.

Do you have any proof or evidence that this "Al Qaeda" did it?
Oh my god here we go again. OK terrorist were responsible for 911. I remember that day vividly. I was listening to Howard Stern when it happened. He was, and is, right there in NY city. To say our government is responsible or that there were no planes that crashed into the Pentagon or that field in Pennsylvania is kinda a slap in the face to all the people who lost a loved one on that day.
binnyCoffee
(December 12, 2009 at 1:11 pm)Pippy Wrote: But they're not jewish.

Do you have any proof or evidence that this "Al Qaeda" did it?
Yes, I'm well aware they aren't Jewish. At the time I wasn't in the mood for arguing with you on 9/11 again so I made a controversial comment as a joke.

Yes, we have proof and evidence that Al Queda did it. We've been through this before. They admitted it multiple times ("admit" isn't really the best word...they "bragged"), the terrorists were all linked to Al Qaeda, and of course the events on board Flight 93 give us pretty clear evidence.
Do you have any proof of this bragging, and of the purported events of flight 93? I am foreign to this, have never heard of 911 (except to dial when the house is on fire), and am quite interested.

Four middle easterners dancing on the Jersey side?

To keep it closer to home, we could talk about 7/7, who committed that crime?

Howard Stern proximity to the attacks doesn't make him not Howard Stern, Tongue
Srsly, Pippy, at this point you're babbling.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sniff, Sniff...Smells Like Collusion - Or Conspiracy! Minimalist 2 332 June 21, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Conspiracy Theory chimp3 18 3196 July 12, 2016 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  After the U.S. invasion of Iraq, the country is split in 3 parts Ramy 1 803 December 1, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  [split] The word 'Nigger' and other slurs Belac Enrobso 153 22149 January 15, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Holocost denial for dummies. Was: [split] Do you think jesus christ existed paintpooper 55 9922 January 5, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Aractus
  New View on Conspiracy Theories FlyingNarwhal 10 2461 August 12, 2013 at 7:16 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Latest conspiracy theory on Sandy Hook Manowar 4 1823 January 27, 2013 at 4:58 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Professor James Tracey is facing a probe for Newtown conspiracy theory TaraJo 4 1886 January 20, 2013 at 12:30 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  [split]Ron Paul plays Yahtzee with Nazis cratehorus 69 28355 September 6, 2012 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  [split] All about Turkey! [no, not really.] WW1/2 though... 5thHorseman 11 7414 April 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet