Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holocost denial for dummies. Was: [split] Do you think jesus christ existed
Holocost denial for dummies. Was: [split] Do you think jesus christ existed
Most likey JC was a real man, a man who stood up to the Jews of the day and taught men how to live honorably morally and just lives.

There is only witness testimony of course, but hell, the holocaust is based on witness testimony and people believe that.
RE: Do you think jesus christ existed
Aside from the photos, and news reports, and sites of the camps. That's a bit more than some guy saying "it happened to me."
Photos of camps yes, new reports of camps yes, and the camps themselves yes. But there is no physical evidence of any mass killings or gassing. Not one autopsy of a body that was killed by poison gas.
Lots of typhus and emaciated bodies due to health issues and food shortages.

Do all country's not have prisons and jails. Do we not jail criminals, or dissidents during war time.
(January 3, 2014 at 4:00 pm)paintpooper Wrote: Most likey JC was a real man, a man who stood up to the Jews of the day and taught men how to live honorably morally and just lives.

There is only witness testimony of course, but hell, the holocaust is based on witness testimony and people believe that.

I kinda believed an old lady with a number on her arm, but I'll let you tell it. Angel

(January 3, 2014 at 3:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Sceptical scholars would say the evidence is insufficient (but they'll still agree that he was baptized and that he called disciples and died on a cross).

And I keep wondering what that "evidence" might be and it always comes back to the fairy tales written in the NT. No where near good enough.

Tell me why Paul didn't exist, then. Angel Cloud
You're forgetting.....

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/wannsee.asp

http://history1900s.about.com/od/holocau...abiyar.htm

Just too convenient to sit there and say the only evidence you'll accept is an autopsy done on a body that died of poison gas when the process was to burn the bodies as soon as they came out of the ovens.

History has made its determination. You do not want to go down this road.
(January 3, 2014 at 4:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You're forgetting.....

Just too convenient to sit there and say the only evidence you'll accept is an autopsy done on a body that died of poison gas when the process was to burn the bodies as soon as they came out of the ovens.

There is science behind burning 6 million bodies. The about of energy and resources it would take to complete that task is not feasible and with any lacking physical evidence like ash piles and so forth there is no evidence it happened. Gas chambers with plate glass windows, doors that open from the inside, and lacking Zyclon B residue is the physical evidence.
Ovens were used to burn diseased corpse as not to infect the rest of the population, hair removal for lice control.

Out of 6 million I find it hard that not one body with evidence of poisoning was found. What was found was many dead from disease and mal nutrition, due to the massive allied bombing of German supply routes factory's and farms. Prisoners get fed last. And if the train tracks and trains are destroyed how to you get supply's to camps?

Lots of people died yes, deliberately and non deliberate, but there was no plan to kill all of the Jewish people. There was a plan to get them out of Germany due to their parasitic ways on nations, but no plan to exterminate them.

History is created by the victors for their benefit.

This road is one not traveled but it needs to be addressed.
Why illegal to question a historical event? If I lived in Canada or Austria this discussion would be illegal and prison time would be inevitable.
I have so much I want to say, but no idea even where to start. Who invited the Holocaust denier?
You can delude yourself all you like, P/P. As I said, history has made its determination. Right now, you merely sound like an ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

Quote:By the summer of 1942, Operation Reinhard began the systematic extermination of the Jews, although hundreds of thousands had already been killed by death squads and in mass pogroms. Heinrich Himmler's speech at the Posen Conference of October 6, 1943, for the first time, clearly elucidated to all assembled leaders of the Reich that the "Final Solution" meant that "all Jews would be killed".[3]

At the end of the war, captured German documents provided a record of the policies and actions of Nazi Germany. The Wannsee Conference Protocol, which documented the cooperation of various German state agencies in the SS-led Holocaust, and the Einsatzgruppen Reports, which documented the progress of the mobile killing units assigned, among other tasks, to kill Jewish civilians during the invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941, were among the documents central to the Holocaust submitted at Nuremberg.[4]

Meanwhile, let's be clear about one thing. If there was .0001 percent of the tangible evidence for "jesus" that there is for the holocaust this thread would not have been started.
(January 3, 2014 at 5:33 pm)paintpooper Wrote:
(January 3, 2014 at 4:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You're forgetting.....

...but there was no plan to kill all of the Jewish people. There was a plan to get them out of Germany due to their parasitic ways on nations...

Your trolling way too hard. Stop it, your making me piss my self with laughter and cry with shame that I'm in the same species as you are.
(January 3, 2014 at 7:00 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote:
(January 3, 2014 at 5:33 pm)paintpooper Wrote: ...but there was no plan to kill all of the Jewish people. There was a plan to get them out of Germany due to their parasitic ways on nations...

Your trolling way too hard. Stop it, your making me piss my self with laughter and cry with shame that I'm in the same species as you are.

I wouldn't be laughing my friend, as you are the one who will be crying when you realize the truth.

But way to just attack me and not what I say. If you have evidence to the contrary please present it.

Do you have evidence that Jews are not a parasitic race and have not been kicked out of many countries in history?

Do you have evidence of a plan to murder all Jews in Germany?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1264 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13242 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 895 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3895 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4177 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1656 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1596 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3696 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate? GODZILLA 15 1757 July 2, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So what do you think will happen with Trump? NuclearEnergy 26 4119 August 10, 2017 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball